Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Are you saying the OL has been good? 

Are you saying a different QB running around would have more luck with guys literally all around him by the time the snap reaches him?

How bout Trey Lance, tho?

Wilson and Watson had the 31st and 32nd OL for years. 

Anyways, even with mobility aside, like I said, after a few hits Carr plays shook the rest of the game. He is one of the only QB’s in the NFL who can’t seem to mentally recover during games after being hit multiple times. 

With that said, hopefully he proves me wrong, because I’ll take a win over being right any day. 

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Are you saying a different QB running around would have more luck with guys literally all around him by the time the snap reaches him?

Naw but there are plays I think he could move in pocket better and there is plays where oline gives him no chance. 

That half says a lot by where the steam is that in terms of how in unpolished they are. They definitely don't look good rn. I don't particularly love the playcalling either. Well let's see how they come out halftime may be a lot of adjustments will be made on both sides of the ball

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Pouring sopping rain also

this is picture perfect so cal

Just now, BayRaider said:

Wilson and Watson had the 31st and 32nd OL for years. 

Anyways, even with mobility aside, like I said, after a few hits Carr plays shook the rest of the game. He is one of the only QB’s in the NFL who can’t seem to mentally recover during games after being hit multiple times. 

With that said, hopefully he proves me wrong, because I’ll take a win over being right any day. 

Answer the question. Stop avoiding it.