RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaaaaaidddddduhhhhhsssss
    • The worst football team in LA
    • I just hope everyone enjoys themselves

42 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

Well down 21 with 8 mins left, it seemed like the rams just went into a lets just dink and dunk and feed the ball to Kupp mode. 
So Kupp could have a biggg stat year, but not mean much lol. 

If stafford elbow holds up lol he was throwing so many ducks seemed like it was hard for him to deliver tight spirals consistently 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Geezy said:

lol Kupp IS there #1, dude was getting busy before OBJ got there. If he falls off, itll be because of Stafford. But yesterday he did his thing. 

The td was impressive other than that meh he’s not interested in blocking can’t high point balls. Hes a slot god. 

9 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Thats my fantasy QB LOL. . . 

Ouch… I stayed far away from Stafford this year. He had 40+ TD’s last year and still only finished as QB5. TD regression was definitely coming… which means his ceiling going into this year was more like QB10. With a floor of around QB17. 

Stafford last year was being drafted at his floor. This year he was being drafted at his ceiling. Don’t draft QB’s at their ceiling. 

This year I loaded up on Trey Lance, Russell Wilson, and a small share of Kirk Cousins (mostly because I think Jefferson is WR1 this season, so Cousins has to do well by default). 

Trey Lance is basically a lock as a Top 12 Fantasy QB. QB12 is his floor with his rushing, and he’s being drafted at his floor. Jalen Hurts finished as QB6 last year with virtually no passing upside what so ever. If Lance does well in the passing game, his ceiling is literally as high as #2 behind Josh Allen (Allen is a fantasy cheatcode and auto-lock for #1 fantasy QB). Lance has a great WR in Samuel, breakout candidate WR in Aiyuk, and Top 5 TE in Kittle. And good OL and great offensive coach. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The Bengals went on an incredible run at the right time and got lucky when they needed to be. 

I actually expect a pretty big step backwards from them this year as a whole, so we'll likely see just how talented Burrow is. 

I feel similar to how I felt about Jacksonville a few years back when they had that hot run to the AFCCG. Kudos for the unexpected run and nearly taking it to the house, but I really think their issues keep the from maintaining the momentum. 

Point being, Burrow has gotten a pass so far because of the luck and hype from getting where they got. I don't think he'll have as much leash going forward though. 

Going from the underdog to the team that's hunted will be a challenge but I think they'll still be very good. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Ouch… I stayed far away from Stafford this year. He had 40+ TD’s last year and still only finished as QB5. TD regression was definitely coming… which means his ceiling going into this year was more like QB10. With a floor of around QB17. 

Stafford last year was being drafted at his floor. This year he was being drafted at his ceiling. Don’t draft QB’s at their ceiling. 

This year I loaded up on Trey Lance, Russell Wilson, and a small share of Kirk Cousins (mostly because I think Jefferson is WR1 this season, so Cousins has to do well by default). 

Trey Lance is basically a lock as a Top 12 Fantasy QB. QB12 is his floor with his rushing, and he’s being drafted at his floor. Jalen Hurts finished as QB6 last year with virtually no passing upside what so ever. If Lance does well in the passing game, his ceiling is literally as high as #2 behind Josh Allen (Allen is a fantasy cheatcode and auto-lock for #1 fantasy QB). Lance has a great WR in Samuel, breakout candidate WR in Aiyuk, and Top 5 TE in Kittle. And good OL and great offensive coach. 

Unless Lance is benched

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Unless Lance is benched

He would have to be nightmarish bad for that to happen. It’s a possibility. Kyle and Lynch’s job depend on Lance’s success after all the draft capital they gave up, I just can’t see them letting Lance fail. 

And people overrate Jimmy so much. Why bench him for Jimmy, even if he is bad? Jimmy is a below average NFL QB. A dead-end. The 49ers win in spite of Jimmy. Even if Lance is bad, I think they give him the entire season. 

32 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

He would have to be nightmarish bad for that to happen. It’s a possibility. Kyle and Lynch’s job depend on Lance’s success after all the draft capital they gave up, I just can’t see them letting Lance fail. 

And people overrate Jimmy so much. Why bench him for Jimmy, even if he is bad? Jimmy is a below average NFL QB. A dead-end. The 49ers win in spite of Jimmy. Even if Lance is bad, I think they give him the entire season. 

The 49ers have Super Bowl aspirations this season, if Lance starts slow and they're losing I think there's definitely a real possibility Jimmy G takes over. Why bring him back if they were 100% sold on Lance?

Jimmy has been healthy twice with the 49ers and they went to the Super Bowl and NFC Championship game.