2023 NFL Draft Prospects

Madmike90

9 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Good to see the HBCU combine & bowl getting covered on the Network...some gems to be found from those schools no doubt...Flus already found Darius Leonard so hopefully there are more elite talents to unearth.

Aubrey Miller would’ve been the biggest reason to watch it but he already went to the Senior bowl instead. Might be some deeper sleepers to find though. 

Just now, Ty21 said:

Aubrey Miller would’ve been the biggest reason to watch it but he already went to the Senior bowl instead. Might be some deeper sleepers to find though. 

Still pretty shocked he never got a combine invite after how he played in the senior bowl...

I only have one guy on my board who I really want to see...

TE...Kemari Averett...Bethune Cookman...6-6" 260lbs with 34 1/2" arms...just a bigger, stronger & more fluid athlete than most of the players he has come up against and has the ball skills to match...could be that big "F" TE that fits so well in this scheme with some development...started his career at Louisville but does have some off-field concerns that led to him transferring out...he is the classic late round swing that might be out the league by September but also might be a contributor early...I don't think Poles will be put off by off-field concerns as easily as Pace was considering what he had with Kelce & Hill among others in KC.

I like AL’s To’o To’o at LB and USC’s Tuli Tuipulotu at DE in draft.   Not in that order. The DE first. 

Not sure what round they should go, but I like their tape.  

Not as first rounders.   But somewhere after I would be pleased if we ended up with one or both of them.  

I would be okay with Tuli sometime in 2nd. 

10 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Unless it’s with someone else’s pick, hopefully we’re nowhere near in position to draft Harrison next year.

But… it’d be awesome to land him. 

You know we could win 6/7 games and still have a Top 10 Pick

If we end up there, and have some future asset ammo from trading out of #1, we should be able to get either Harrison or Bowers if we need a #1 weapon still