Playoff Predictions

vike daddy

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m telling you now that you won’t win the Super Bowl this year, but I’m also telling you now that I’m rooting for you the rest of the way.

Vikings, Bills, Jaguars, Chargers, Bengals, Cowboys.

That’s my rooting for order.

I don't think anyone expects this to be our Superbowl year, but I appreciate the support. Its not impossible, but very unlikely we even make it to the Superbowl let alone win it.

Next year, we won't be so lucky and Detroit and Green Bay will be better. The real test starts in 2023.

50 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I don't think anyone expects this to be our Superbowl year, but I appreciate the support. Its not impossible, but very unlikely we even make it to the Superbowl let alone win it.

Next year, we won't be so lucky and Detroit and Green Bay will be better. The real test starts in 2023.

I don't know about assuming Green Bay will be better next year.  There's a lot of Aaron Rodgers questions at this point.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

I would normally agree, but they are a bad match up for the Vikings. 

I don't think they're a great matchup (lost 5 of the last 6 in the regular season), but I actually want a second crack at them.  But, it won't matter since Brady will find a way to beat them.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, JDBrocks said:

I will be in Chamonix, France for the game next week, 10:30 pm kick off! If they win I’ll probably be flying home for the Divisional game.

I've been away from the US in Europe for some time.  Game times stink when you are over here. I had to watch the Packers loss when I woke up in the morning delayed from the night before.  I wanted to stay up for it, but just couldn't.  I'll be over here until March so won't get another football game at "normal time" until next year.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

I've been away from the US in Europe for some time.  Game times stink when you are over here. I had to watch the Packers loss when I woke up in the morning delayed from the night before.  I wanted to stay up for it, but just couldn't.  I'll be over here until March so won't get another football game at "normal time" until next year.

Where are you?

Im going to Belgium in May.

2 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

i think i'd put SF over Philly, but that's just me.

I think I would as well since I think they have the better HC, but I think you'd have to take Philly's QB situation over SF's despite Shanahan's ability to coach up whatever QB he has.

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

Where are you?

Im going to Belgium in May.

I am in Norway and will be in Norway the whole trip aside from potentially taking a trip to some other European country in February for a week. I've never been to Belgium but any country in Europe I've been too has had interesting character.

• Like 2