GDT - Week 1 - Patriots w/ the Heat Check

Deadpulse

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im not saying he definitely wouldn't make an impact. I am saying his presence wouldn't change the defensive gameplan going in. 

Got it this its just so frustrating. WR TE and not running. What is the plan.  OC I thought MP did well in the 1st than its all over the place with no rhythm . is this MP or BB???? I say BB

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Got it this its just so frustrating. WR TE and not running. What is the plan.  OC I thought MP did well in the 1st than its all over the place with no rhythm . is this MP or BB???? I say BB

I want to see them stick with the run game and only throw on obvious pass downs 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jofos said:

Defense had played fine before that. OL getting a lot of crap, but they haven't been that bad. The sack fumble was a great play by Miami and not many LTs make that play. Brown had a play where he couldn't get out on a wide running play. If on the INT PI is called the game is different.

My question is where is Bourne? 

He was bad mouthing BB new offense complaining  it wasn't working. BB doing what best for the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!