GDT - Week 1 - Patriots w/ the Heat Check

Deadpulse

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Honestly, turnovers were the big story. 

Defense played great

the O-line shored up late

Mac was... okay at best

His stat line won't look horrid.. but I think this has been one of his worse games as a pro tbo. 

Multiple bad passes, he could have just had that bomb to Agholor and had an easy TD. The OL has been better than I would have expected, same with the running game. This team needs a year 2 jump from Mac more than anything

2 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

i still feel pretty good about the defense

Completely disagree.   They are playing Tua he stinks.  No blitz package. They are using the same players,  slow players.  They dressed Tavis, benched Jenning, Uchie where is he. Bryant seeing the field is criminal.

Your other points well taken. You play the damn rookies, this is a building year. They bench Wade for Bryant, why??? ST!!!!

5 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Completely disagree.   They are playing Tua he stinks.  No blitz package. They are using the same players,  slow players.  They dressed Tavis, benched Jenning, Uchie where is he. Bryant seeing the field is criminal.

Your other points well taken. You play the damn rookies, this is a building year. They bench Wade for Bryant, why??? ST!!!!

Do you think that Tua and the Miami offense was the difference or the three turnovers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Defense played okay in my opinion when taking into account some of the horridly bad tackling

I think the game plan stunk. This is Tua on the field. He stinks. You use a coveage defense without pressure.

I don't care what or how the Fins scored.   

Tua beat you he one of the worse QB in the NFL.  What happens when we face a real NFL QB.

You don't pressure him!!!! GMAFB!!!

• Like 1