Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

15 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s a good question 

I think, and no disrespect cuz he’s awesome, Renfrow impacts games situationally. 

stefon Diggs can change the tide of a game. Able to make a huge play at a moments notice.

bad explanation. But I don’t think you have to “worry” about Renfrow on first and 10 from the 25. You have to worry about Diggs, Jefferson, etc

i think another way of putting this is, diggs and jefferson dictate how the defense plays their offense. your gameplan revolves around them. think of how hard we went to stop davante adams, for example, and what that opened up for the rest of the raiders' offense. not to sell renfrow short, i'm sure he is a guy that every defensive coordinator is bringing up in film session, but he's not altering your defensive gameplan to that extent.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, titans0021 said:

The Panthers have to eat almost his entire salary in a trade and now have to be desperate to move him. I’d toss them a late Day 3 pick with no hesitation. If it turns out he’s actually a problem and that Carolina isn’t just a dumpster fire of a locker room, you can get out with almost no harm.

Thats what I was thinking. ANNNND Zona just got him for a 7th that can turn into a 6th or something idk basically nothing. Cause the cards with Dhop coming back in a week or two and Moore still went out and TRIED to improve cause they lost Brown. Burks goes down and we call up Josh gordon and Dez.. lmao Do I like him being a diva? Nah but Anderson is better or on par with everyone we have to play right now

And yes the early bye HELPED a lot but yo we have a LONG way to go now. We could us another pass catcher. Oh well lets just keep winning boys

4 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I'll be honest

I couldn't care less about "missing out" on Robbie Anderson

that guy isn't it.

Don't get me confused if Burks or McMath were healthy I wouldn't look twice at Robbie. You're right he isn't anything crazy or a reason to be bummed out but that is how bad our core is RIGHT NOW.  I think we all would like to bring in someone that you know isn't a PS guy. And I'd take Robbie over NWI Dez Cody and the random dude from the Giants we just signed and  for a 6th? Yeah I would've been happy lol

He in zona now so doesn't matter. And honestly I doubt we trade for a WR anyways since Burks will be coming back. I WOULD however love to find a LT or a G to trade for lmao we are all talking about not paying AJ but yo I wish we would've kept big Rodger 

I hope that everyone that torched Tannehill all last year and offseason has watched Russ and Rodgers this year. The two possible upgrades we could’ve maybe went all in on. You know what’s hard? Playing QB in the NFL. You know what’s damn near impossible? Playing QB in the NFL with a rotating door of mediocre receivers and bad OL play. I don’t think Rodgers or Russ are in worse situations than Tannehill this year or the vast majority of last year. And here they are, looking thoroughly human.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I hope that everyone that torched Tannehill all last year and offseason has watched Russ and Rodgers this year. The two possible upgrades we could’ve maybe went all in on. You know what’s hard? Playing QB in the NFL. You know what’s damn near impossible? Playing QB in the NFL with a rotating door of mediocre receivers and bad OL play. I don’t think Rodgers or Russ are in worse situations than Tannehill this year or the vast majority of last year. And here they are, looking thoroughly human.

Wilson has no excuse with the weapons he has. Just starting to think that he was really taken care of in Seattle. They really hid his flaws. He looks like Mariota. And he is missing open guys. 

Sutton.  Judy along should make him a top 10 QB. 

But Tannehill has been pretty good considering. He is be very accurate. 

Would love to see him with a better line. 

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I'll never not torch Tannehill for that disgusting playoff performance. Unless he does something in the playoffs to make me forget about throwing an interception on the literal first play and the last possession of the game I was at.

I have seen Rodgers and Russ succeed when all the weight was on them, and when they didn't have all the options available to them. Especially Rodgers, and I can't stand Rodgers.

Outside of Adams, the Receivers Rodgers has had were made who they were because of Rodgers. Rodgers elevates his offensive players above their ability. Tannehill ain't never doing that.

Haven't really seen that much with Tannehill. Solid QB. But just ain't it. Are we really supposed to be sorry for Tannehill because he didn't have all the options in the world at times. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

One thing I’ve noticed is that there’s an epidemic of bad offensive line play in the NFL. Just watching mNF you can see it dramatically holding back what should be two dynamic offenses. Tampas having that issue, Green Bay etc. Meanwhile I don’t think it’s a coincidence that both NYC teams are resurgent behind rebuilt oline’s. good oline don’t grow on trees. Titans gotta get there’s right to compete without a true difference maker at QB. 

it’s the main reason I roll my eyes at fans clamoring for WR trades right now

• Like 1