Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Literally the only trade the titans should be looking at is offensive linemen. Titans Twitter is salivating over DJ Moore, and I keep thinking about how much it will suck to spend a 1 just to watch DJ Moore run open down field as Tannehill take his 6th sack of the half. 

the offense won’t open up until the pass protection is more reliable. Down field passing concepts don’t work well or consistently when the left side of your line is dog poop. Heck look at LA or Cincy. Bad oline play will stifle the most talented offenses

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

Literally the only trade the titans should be looking at is offensive linemen. Titans Twitter is salivating over DJ Moore, and I keep thinking about how much it will suck to spend a 1 just to watch DJ Moore run open down field as Tannehill take his 6th sack of the half. 

the offense won’t open up until the pass protection is more reliable. Down field passing concepts don’t work well or consistently when the left side of your line is dog poop. Heck look at LA or Cincy. Bad oline play will stifle the most talented offenses

Yea. I actually agree. I wonder who is actually available.

I actually don’t know if DJ Moore will be a guy we would go after anyway. His cap hit is tough and his is undersized. Would only like him if we could get him on a steal.

I hope we can heal this line.

Edited by twotonebluenation

34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

There’s guys out there that have shown in the past that they’re decent players. You can’t tell me Eric Fisher isn’t better than Daley. Same goes for Flowers over Brewer. 

generally i feel that if a guy hasn't been signed by this point, there's a good reason for it. and that's still true, i'm sure. but daley is so bad that i don't see how we don't try to kick the tires on someone. but of course, we are the titans, and we generally do nothing in such situations, so i'm not expecting much

• Like 1