Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

Perfect weekend occuring last Sunday and I really like that the Colts have a chance to lose again before the weekend.

The Jaguars will win over the Texans (unless they don't, which would be very funny, please let this happen).

Looking at our games left, I see 9-8 as a likely record.

Need to win our next 3, and then weather the storm against KC/Den/GB/Cin/Philly. 

I would be fine with 2 wins in this stretch.

Then of course next is the Jaguars, which is a must win. We sweep the Jaguars, we easily win the division.

I don't know how realistic sweeping the Jags is without some drastic changes to the team.

I don't think they're as good as they seem, but they're very clearly not a bad team by any stretch, and we've rarely swept them, even when they were a basement team.  I'm not counting on any better than a split.

1 hour ago, kokichi said:

I agree that it's not going to be easy to sweep the Jaguars. I bank on a split, but if we did sweep it, I say it's very difficult to see us losing the division. That's also assuming we take care of the other division foes.

I think we go 5-1 in the south. Sweeping the colts and JAGS but blowing a game to the texans lmao. Classic titans fashion :D 

3peat incoming!!!

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

I don't know how realistic sweeping the Jags is without some drastic changes to the team.

I don't think they're as good as they seem, but they're very clearly not a bad team by any stretch, and we've rarely swept them, even when they were a basement team.  I'm not counting on any better than a split.

I’m mean they’ve won 2 out of the last 12 and been swept 4 out of the last 6 years. Wouldn’t exactly call that rare. They’re looking like a better team this year and we’re worse. Have they closed the gap enough to get a win in the series? Maybe but the Titans are still the better team at full strength, which we obviously know is never a thing with this team.