Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

5 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

generally i feel that if a guy hasn't been signed by this point, there's a good reason for it. and that's still true, i'm sure. but daley is so bad that i don't see how we don't try to kick the tires on someone. but of course, we are the titans, and we generally do nothing in such situations, so i'm not expecting much

I think us signing Flowers would be talent wise like signing another teams version of Radunz. 

Flowers was released by the Commanders who have OL issues of their own. But they said, nah we good. We don't need him. Also with majority of the league struggling with O-ine play, said let me sign Cedric Ogbuehi, Justin Murray

Or

Trade for Justin Herron.

27 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

generally i feel that if a guy hasn't been signed by this point, there's a good reason for it. and that's still true, i'm sure. but daley is so bad that i don't see how we don't try to kick the tires on someone. but of course, we are the titans, and we generally do nothing in such situations, so i'm not expecting much

I mean I get that and Fisher wasn’t very good last year for the Colts so I’m assuming it’s combination of money and play. Guys like Fisher and Flowers likely want more money than teams are willing to pay especially at this point.  

A player past his prime coming off major Knee surgery? SOUNDS LIKE A JROB GUY!!! xD 

Real talk I give it a 4% chance. Never say never and after getting Julio a move like this can happen but he's not really a fit for our team. I see OBJ in KC or GB even NY before us. Hell Bills make perfect sense for him. Fav being LA.

I'm cool when Burks gets back we will have our guy. I think he was in the process of really taking over for us. Wash and Hou would've been big games for him. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i don't think an inconsistent 29 year old CB is really worth spending draft capital on right now. just gotta hope we can get molden back asap and keep mccreary on the outside

I said it before, but if we trade for one more DB, it will absolutely solve our WR and OL problems.