Around the league Talk 2022-23

KingTitan

I can't understand how people think Baltimore should give Lamar a fully guaranteed contract, when there's a very good change he could get hurt again and miss many games. I've never been that much of a fan to be honest. I'd rather move up in the draft and get one.  Don't forget if the Ravens dont match any deal he gets the team own them two first round picks as well. No thanks. 

2 hours ago, galodoido said:

I can't understand how people think Baltimore should give Lamar a fully guaranteed contract, when there's a very good change he could get hurt again and miss many games. I've never been that much of a fan to be honest. I'd rather move up in the draft and get one.  Don't forget if the Ravens dont match any deal he gets the team own them two first round picks as well. No thanks. 

Would it be this years 1st and next years? Like thats wild plus the contract without getting those 3 or so years of the rookie scale.. meh. Rather just use 3 1st or something crazy to move up and get CJ lowkey and his rookie cap hit lol

EDIT tho like I said before Id be lying if I say I wouldnt welcome him with open arms hahaha

Edited by VY-FTW

I'm not a big fan or believer in Lamar, but I don't understand how a QB that soooo many people apparently loved can be had for 2 first round picks and nobody is interested?

Normally you have to trade whatever Denver did for a guy like that. Multiple 1sts, multiple 2nds and some change plus the deal. 

I know he wants a deal, but I thought he was a "franchise" guy. 
Weird. 

21 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not a big fan or believer in Lamar, but I don't understand how a QB that soooo many people apparently loved can be had for 2 first round picks and nobody is interested?

Normally you have to trade whatever Denver did for a guy like that. Multiple 1sts, multiple 2nds and some change plus the deal. 

I know he wants a deal, but I thought he was a "franchise" guy. 
Weird. 

I just don’t understand how in a league where everyone says “ It’s a QB league”, a league where we’ve seen teams purse and have a bidding war over Deshaun Watson, all just wiped their hands clean of even attempting to pursue Lamar.

Like, there was no meet ups with him to determine if he truly wants a fully guaranteed contract, no meets up to see if he wants to play for us, no due diligence done. He got tagged right before 4pm and all these QB needy teams were just like “nope, we’re good” before the sun even set.

It may not be collusion but man is it weird.

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

All that matters now is, are they better than Daley? lol

And if so, hopefully it doesn't cost too much. 

FACTS

He was the worst starting LT Ive EVER watched in my 25 years of watching football. Maybe he was slightly below avg at run blocking but his pass blocking was the worst Ive ever EVER seen... Id argue that he was the ONLY reason we missed the playoffs which worked out for the draft but he is also the reason Ryan took so many hits and Henry couldn't take a step with the ball without getting hit on so so many run plays

But my point is its not hard to find a LT better hahaha WE CAN DO THIS

Give me Smith. Give me Brown. Give me the ATL guy IDC.. Compare them to Daley and he makes them look like HOFers haha.. 

I get we all want a QB. Need a WR outside of Burks and a pass rusher on the other side of Landry but yo Ive never seen a hole BIGGER than we have at LT. It has to be filled 

• Like 1