GDT 9/11/22 - Baltimore Ravens @ New York Jets 1pm EST

drd23

It was always weird that people thought we didn’t have speed at receiver… Duv and Bate both tan Hugh 4.3 to low 4.4 depending who timed them… Here’s to hoping Duv is the next all pro returner turned pro bowl receiver… I expect big bounce back games from likely and oweh next week… And I can’t wait to see the film on linderbaum from this week I thought he looked decent overall but I see some are down on him… Quinnen Williams is a top 8-10 interior line talent in this league so it’ll be interesting to see him get up to speed in the coming weeks.. gotta keep in mind… he missed most of training camp and only played a few preseason series… good win overall but our run game is atrocious right now… can u imagine Jones Pierce and maduibuke… it’s gonna be crazy

We had a feeling the pass rush could be good this year, especially when everyone is healthy, but that Jets OL is so bad and Flacco is such a statue that I'm going to hold off on any true hype until we're at least a couple weeks in.

With everyone else getting in on the fun it's kind of odd just how quiet Oweh was too. 

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Stock down:

• Our running game as a whole
  • Tyler Linderbaum

The running game was better in the 2nd half when they were running more from under center. Roman needs to transition away from his slow developing shotgun/pistol option run plays that the rest of the league has figured out.

23 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

The running game was better in the 2nd half when they were running more from under center. Roman needs to transition away from his slow developing shotgun/pistol option run plays that the rest of the league has figured out.

i didn't see anything in the 1st half but our run game in general sucked today. Linderbaum was also getting blown off the ball in the passing game too.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

i didn't see anything in the 1st half but our run game in general sucked today. Linderbaum was also getting blown off the ball in the passing game too.

I'll have to check the grades but I didn't see much pressure up the middle on passing plays.

The run game in the first half was bad because the Jets had 10 in the box and Roman was running slow developing run plays.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

I'll have to check the grades but I didn't see much pressure up the middle on passing plays.

The run game in the first half was bad because the Jets had 10 in the box and Roman was running slow developing run plays.

One play that particularly stood out was the Lamar TD pass to Duvernay (#1). Linderbaum got dominated.