The Good, The Bad, the Ugly week 1

ronjon1990

6 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

I saw Parham and Munford each got a decent amount of snaps. Did Cotton or Eluemunor get hurt? Or were they just rotated in? 

Rotated which makes zero sense. I just can't fathom the coaching staff is still so uncertain at this point. OTA, rookie camp, TC, preseason games... yet we're rotating our RG/RT like teams keep DTs fresh.... vs one of the best pass-rushing duos.

What the hell is that.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ugly:

I get Carr wants to feed it to Adams, hell he probably should. But DC has to hit this throw. In a game where you lost by 5, you left 4 off the board when you missed Waller on the GL and then you leave possibly 7 here to Adams.

What made me frustrated is that if he felt that he could not step into that throw because of the pocket, don't try to arm it and underthrow it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

For the record, I think the defense made some very nice adjustments and showed a lot. Lot of potential there.

Agreed. And if safety don't get hurt he is probably in on that play teamer gave up the td. I though defense played fine 2nd half. 

• Like 1

the good: playing a SB contender, Carr played like complete crap, and we still had a chance to win it at the end. 

Past years, if Carr played that bad, we get blwon out. 
Team kept fighting today. 

Praying that is Carrs worst game of the season. 

If Carr was average today, he wouldve had 4 TDs, maybe 5. So that give me hope. 
Chargers D is legit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

the good: playing a SB contender, Carr played like complete crap, and we still had a chance to win it at the end. 

Past years, if Carr played that bad, we get blwon out. 
Team kept fighting today. 

Praying that is Carrs worst game of the season. 

If Carr was average today, he wouldve had 4 TDs, maybe 5. So that give me hope. 
Chargers D is legit. 

Right? Normally I feel like he'd hit the waller throw and adams deep ball (he probably thought he didn't have room to step up).

Hoping this is his "giants" game from last year. 

• Like 1

Mcdaniels def needs to run and use screen more there too. with pocket problems help qb by slowing those guys down. jacobs was running well as well. then u can use PA pass off that for better and more. open looks. 

feel like repeating what i said last yr

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Ugly:

I get Carr wants to feed it to Adams, hell he probably should. But DC has to hit this throw. In a game where you lost by 5, you left 4 off the board when you missed Waller on the GL and then you leave possibly 7 here to Adams.

Agree, he did force it a bit all game but seeing that play again it was the right decision to throw to Adams on this one but the throw was under thrown. Just a bad throw. Carr basically left two TDs on the table and it cost us the game.

• Like 1