The Good, The Bad, the Ugly week 1

ronjon1990

Just now, BayRaider said:

2 to 1 turnover ratio holy hell that is bad. 

Also for those that always say “Carr can run, he’s quick, he just doesn’t do it!!!” cause he can’t hold onto the damn ball. His hands are small and he fumbles quite often if running. 

A fumble isn’t a turnover if we recover it. 
but yes this is terrible. 

17 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The sky is not falling. 

I feel like we're saying it's Carr's "worst game" more and more lately. Last year it was the game against the Bears or Giants where he awful against bad pass defenses. Man is in his 9th year and making some head scratching choices. The OLine was poor yesterday, but the guy did very little to help himself by just staying in the pocket. 2 of those sacks he could have avoided by taking off instead of waiting for someone (Adams probably) to get open. Herbert was pressured as well but got out of the pocket and made plays with his feet and arm. Just don't see it changing with Carr. As much as I don't like to dwell on the past, but Mariota's game against them kept being on my mind. We'll see how much they improve from this.