Waiver Wire Thread

NYRaider

21 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is Rachaad White worth the #2 waiver spot??? I really need a RB with injuries to Hall and Javonte. Hoping for a miracle 

He looked VERY good yesterday. Brady seems to trust him more. If you need a RB, then yeah make the move. Look at it from the outside. Other than maybe someone who gets dropped for no reason by week 8 there usually isn't a league winner sitting on waivers, go get your guy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, NcFinest9erFan said:

Burrow is on bye. The QB pool sucks but who would you pick up tho...

Matt Stafford

Daniel Jones

Jared Goff

Russell Wilson

Derek Carr

Kenny Pickett

I'd probably go Daniel Jones just because of his rushing upside in a plus matchup. Goff/Carr would be my next choices as high floor guys.

• Like 1

I'm 7-3 and in first place in my main league. Full PPR (2 WR/2 RB/2 Flex) My current roster: 

QB - Dak / Cousins 

RB - Cmac / Walker / Dillon

RB - Saquan / Edwards

WR - Adams / Sutton / Jameo (IR)

WR - Lockett / Davis / OBJ 

TE - Pitts

Question: I currently have the top waiver wire spot in my league and I can add Deshaun Watson, would you drop Kirk or Dak for him and if so which one? I can also potentially drop OBJ for either Drake London or Christian Watson. Which move if either would you make and if you'd do both which one would you prioritize? 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I'm 7-3 and in first place in my main league. Full PPR (2 WR/2 RB/2 Flex) My current roster: 

QB - Dak / Cousins 

RB - Cmac / Walker / Dillon

RB - Saquan / Edwards

WR - Adams / Sutton / Jameo (IR)

WR - Lockett / Davis / OBJ 

TE - Pitts

Question: I currently have the top waiver wire spot in my league and I can add Deshaun Watson, would you drop Kirk or Dak for him and if so which one? I can also potentially drop OBJ for either Drake London or Christian Watson. Which move if either would you make and if you'd do both which one would you prioritize? 

I think if you want christian Watson, you are going to need to use the #1 waiver claim to get him.  coming off a 30 point week, he will go early.  London is still  saddled with Mariota as the QB, decent production, but not to the level of a 30 point outburst. 

Desean is a fair add as he very well could be better than Dak/Cousins.  really hard to know what he will be.  I think OBJ is the easiest drop of your players.  I don't see him being more productive that Adams, Lockett, Davis, Sutton

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think if you want christian Watson, you are going to need to use the #1 waiver claim to get him.  coming off a 30 point week, he will go early.  London is still  saddled with Mariota as the QB, decent production, but not to the level of a 30 point outburst. 

Desean is a fair add as he very well could be better than Dak/Cousins.  really hard to know what he will be.  I think OBJ is the easiest drop of your players.  I don't see him being more productive that Adams, Lockett, Davis, Sutton

Another twist, someone just dropped Kareem Hunt for Jake Elliot. So I will probably prioritize him and drop OBJ so that I can keep Gus Edwards. The question now becomes do I also pursue Deshaun Watson and drop Kirk Cousins but it may be difficult to start him so I'm not sure if it's worth it although his upside is tremendously high if it clicks. I also have Jameson Williams in my IR spot who may come back anytime so I'd have to free up a roster spot for him as well. 

With Goedert out for a bit, which of these TEs would you go with? PPR league.

Juwan Johnson ( with Trautman back )

Foster Moreau ( I am an Adams owner )

Austin Hooper (might return some value with Tanny God back but woof )

Mike Gesicki

I wanna lean Moreau but im not the biggest fan of it with owning Tae Adams, Juwan Johnson is probably 2nd.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Mike Gesicki

I wanna lean Moreau but im not the biggest fan of it with owning Tae Adams, Juwan Johnson is probably 2nd.

Thanks in advance.

Moreau plays almost all the TE snaps for LV. Like 90% +. Gesicki is not a target for Tua. Johnson might be the play since he produces even when Troutman is playing, but Ive heard that Jameis might be starting next game. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Mike Gesicki

Thanks in advance.

Moreau or even McBride

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Mike Gesicki

Thanks in advance.

Moreau for me 

• Like 2

a couple questions —-

1. what do you think about JK Dobbins/Gus dynamic? this is a stash  for my last roster spot. Who do you think has the high ceilings in full ppr. I think JK might be back in December. What if he looks amazing, he could be a nice asset in December 

2. how would you rank these WR for ROS: P Campbell, C Watson, D Mooney, G Pickens, T Marshall, N Collins, V Jefferson, T Burks, Dotson, E Moore-

Watson- finally healthy and looked like a star. Packers need someone to emerge, and he was drafted high from a reason. 

T Burks- team more run heavy, but I think Burks will emerge as a WR1 for a good team. He can fill the AJ Brown role, and is finally healthy. 

G Pickens- Pickett seems to enjoy throwing him the ball. Pickens can emerge to be a star. However, the offense is meh 

P Campbell- has averaged 20 points during Matt Ryan last 3 starts. Matt likes to dump the ball off which fits in with Campbelll. Campbell has also had the potential to be a stud, but can't stay healthy.

Nico Collins- texans new WR1. The team isn't good, and going have to throw the ball. could see 10 target a game 

D Mooney- still the WR1 on the bears who offensive is starting to turn up. Fields does run a lot, which might 

Van Jefferson- might be finally feeling healthy from his injury. So many targets open after the Kupp injury. People think Arob is the WR1, but Jefferson could emerge 

J Dotson- I really like the talent. I just don't like the offense and QB. A lot of talented playmakers around him, and the offense wants to run the ball. 

E Moore- he is moving to the slot. Elijah could thrive in that role. A lot of people are forgetting about him. 

T Marshall JR- he should get a boost with Baker back at QB. Panthers are a bottom team and going be force to throw the ball. Has been more productive since the trades of CMC, and Robby. The team doesn't have a great TE so he should be the #2 target in his offense. 

3. Which TE FULL PPR ROS: Moreau, Kmet, McBride, Dulcich- am I right in my think. This is my ranking:

Kmet- he has that connection with Fields. Fields is looking for him in the redzone. Finally living up to his potential. 

Dulcich- looked like a stud but then had a bad game. The Broncos offense is not that good. I like the player and role but hard to trust that team 

Moreau- Waller is on IR, and I don't think he is coming back. Moreau will get a lot of target with Waller and Renfrow out. Carr likes those safe throws. 

McBride- a bit of an unknown, but the new Cardinals TE. Cardinals are pass heavy, and McBride was drafted high for a reason.

Edited by Humble_Beast