Waiver Wire Thread

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I have Matt Gay. Someone dropped Butker and sounds like he may be back next week.

Would you drop Gay for Butker or just roll with Gay?

I wouldn't blow any sort of waiver priority or faab on it, but otherwise it's pretty much whatever

7 hours ago, Titans_Matt said:

Is Melvin Gordan or Latavius Murray the better Broncos RB to pick up? I think Gordan will be the one starting, but I think if he fumbles again, it's Murray's job to lose. Anyone have any thoughts?

Murray may not even be ahead of Boone in the pecking order. The answer is definitely Gordon. If he loses the job, so be it, but he's the one with the known role

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Murray may not even be ahead of Boone in the pecking order. The answer is definitely Gordon. If he loses the job, so be it, but he's the one with the known role

Yeah Melvin in the RB1, for now. I can see Boone jumping him on the depth chart if Melvin keeps fumbling. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm praying I land Brian Robinson Jr. Thoughts on him ROS?

meh? The team seems bad and Gibson hasn't been a dumpster fire. McKissic is always going to have the passing down work. I debated picking him up and I'm just struggling to see the upside unless he truly comes in and is just an awesome runner of the football. I think he's worth the flyer and stash, but I don't expect much. 

On 9/27/2022 at 7:09 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

I have Matt Gay. Someone dropped Butker and sounds like he may be back next week.

Would you drop Gay for Butker or just roll with Gay?

ROS I'd definitely roll with Butker, the Rams offense doesn't look that good.

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Anyone have any thoughts on Wan'Dale Robinson ROS? The Giants WR core is decimated with Toney banged up, Sheppard out for the year, and Golladay likely headed to IR. 

I don't think the passing offense is going to be any good regardless. People like to bring out the "well someone has to catch passes there", but I direct you to teams like Chicago this year or Jax last year. Teams are unable to produce relevant fantasy receivers all the time. 

Decent stash if he's on waivers, but it's a lotto ticket. 

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Anyone have any thoughts on Wan'Dale Robinson ROS? The Giants WR core is decimated with Toney banged up, Sheppard out for the year, and Golladay likely headed to IR. 

Rookies who are hurt for a while struggle to come in.  Jameson Williams probably will this year as well.  That being said I would rather stash him than some of these others that consistently put up 4 point weeks.  Maybe the Giants dont have a productive WR but also maybe they get something once a WR who can get open plays.  That upside is worth more than Chase Claypool or something like that IMO. 

• Like 1