Random Thoughts- Reg season edition

dll2000

10 hours ago, Ty21 said:

So Roquan left town, taking Saint Omni with him, but the dark mysterious stranger Armstrong has risen from the ashes. Should he and Manti Teo’s girlfriend join forces, this flat planet’s tectonic plates will smash together creating an infinite summer of impossible heat, death, and ruin. 

Stop it. We all know it was a simple mistake. Montgomery and Armstrong do rhyme you know. easy mistake to make...    😆

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Stop it. We all know it was a simple mistake. Montgomery and Armstrong do rhyme you know. easy mistake to make...    😆

This. They are almost identical. Easy mistake to make. Kinda like how when blindfolded I can't tell the difference between apples and cheese.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Not sure what the deadline for "qualifying" CFAs, but the Bears can gain a 3rd by cutting Pringle. They can also gain a 5th by cutting AQM, Patrick, Jones, or Morrow.

that was my impression as well. i suggested cutting AQM weeks ago, but that was before the quinn trade - now i don't see that happening. Same with Patrick, Jones, or Morrow.

that being said, with mooney, CC, Henry, Jones, and ESB - what do we need pringle for? i don't really see any way that he would become a legit contributor that would make enough of a difference in the last 9 games. if we could still get an extra 3rd for cutting him, it would be malpractice for Poles to keep him

15 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

AAV is only part of the equation. As is playing time and post season honors. 

it's the main one. PT and PS honors are weighed smaller, and mostly deal with the order of comp pick

Edited by HuskieBear

16 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Packers fans are on suicide watch and Bears fans couldn't be happier with a loss.

You would think the Pack have never won anything with the way they talk. Feels good man.

Man oh man the meltdown is real. I thought we had some classic meltdowns here be we are clearly amateur hour in that category compared to the Packers forum. If they weren't Packers fans I would feel sorry for them. Almost. Probably not.