MNF Titans vs. Bills

KingTitan

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

It really is set up to be one of the most boring teams in football. With Landry and Dupree, the pass rush was going to be fun, now, it’s all just so boring.

I was in denial that this team could be a rebuild. But next year will be a purge. If this is what we get. 

Henry will be gone. Tanny will be gone. 

We will try to lean on a defense while having Willis at QB. 

We are probably looking at some dark times. 

12 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I’m tryna tell y’all firing Todd downing ain't going to do nothing except shift blame to someone else…

The terrible tosses that don't work. The run plays on 2nd and 10 or longer. Not passing on first down more early in the game. Not playing our best offensive players. Plays with Cody Hollister as the only WR on the field.

If firing someone who calls those plays doesn't fix the issue, then the firing needs to move uphill until it does.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

This coaching staff is terrible. This is not good for a young QBs confidence.

Equivalent of getting pissed and kicking that 60 yard FG when the kicker had already missed 4 kicks. 

It actually is simply because he knows they’re not bringing him in because we want him to come back & win the game, therefore it’s no pressure. Willis understands that at this point the game is out of hand, & we want to get him some live game reps, so he can get a feel of the NFL speed, put some on film he can watch & learn from. Experience is the best teacher. He needs reps 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Trying to think of the worst titans games ever. 

This ranks up there. 

That Denver game with Marcus benched. The Patriots game. And this one. 

H

Ugh I was at that game. Was so drunk I didn’t realize they sat Mariota for like two possessions 

Edited by Chocolateman78
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Trying to think of the worst titans games ever. 

This ranks up there. 

That Denver game with Marcus benched. The Patriots game. And this one. 

H

I flew to Nashville to see the rain game against Baltimore where Marcus was sacked nine times and I believe we were shutout. Even got my Packers fan to toss a Titans jersey on and come with me. Going to take a lot to beat that one.

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

It actually is simply because he knows they’re not bringing him in because we want him to come back & win the game, therefore it’s no pressure. Willis understands that at this point the game is out of hand, & we want to get him some live game reps, so he can get a feel of the NFL speed, put some on film he can watch & learn from. Experience is the best teacher. He needs reps 

I agree especially since the secondary he sees in practice every day is dog feces.