Trade Advice Thread

Sad People

.5 PPR - I want to make a splash for an ALPHA WR, so I have to give more than I'm receiving. 

I offered: 
WR Jaylen Waddle
RB Najee Harris
RB MIles Sanders

for

WR Stefon Diggs
RB Devin Singletary
QB Tua Not gonna attempt the last name.

Waiting to hear back, I dont think he makes it because this is a Buffalo HOMER league. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Was just offered J. Taylor and N. Hines

for my

D. Swift and D. Willams

Also would you trade Deebo for Chase in a 1/2PPR?  

I'm going to be 6-2 after this week.  Deebo believe it or not is actually on my bench (Hill, Adams and Nuk)

Honestly, I kind of think I want to dump my shares on Taylor. I thought about doing it before this week but though Ehlinger may be good for him. But this Taylor thing hasn't been right all year and I don't know that it's getting better. I'm not super bullish on Swift right now but I really don't know what to do with Taylor. 

Also, swift has had his bye, Taylor hasn't. 

Yes, I would trade Deebo for Chase, especially if you are not currently using Deebo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I trade: justin jefferson

I receive: Jonathan taylor, DK metcalf

Current RBs/WRs (2 RB, 2 WR, flex):

RBs: Kenneth Walker, R. Mostert, Gus Edwards

WRs: Justin Jefferson, Deebo Samuel, Gabe Davis

I get it if you do it, but Taylor would worry the hell out of me right now. There's a good chance that Taylor + Metcalf are scoring far less than JJ and whomever else you're pulling out of your lineup (Mostert, I guess?) if Taylor doesn't get right. His ankle flared up again last game. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

I get it if you do it, but Taylor would worry the hell out of me right now. There's a good chance that Taylor + Metcalf are scoring far less than JJ and whomever else you're pulling out of your lineup (Mostert, I guess?) if Taylor doesn't get right. His ankle flared up again last game. 

His new offer is Jefferson/Gus Edward’s for dalvin cook/DK metcalf and Mattison. 

thoughts?

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

His new offer is Jefferson/Gus Edward’s for dalvin cook/DK metcalf and Mattison. 

thoughts?

This feels slightly safer to me. May not have the absolute upside of the JT21 acquisition (if Taylor goes off, he tends to really go off), and having the handcuff is nice. I don't have a big issue with this move overall in a ppr league. Standard its a little closer if Edwards is healthy...still think i do it (namely because I dont' think Gus is healthy) but closer. 

Just made a trade in my 10 man PPR league.

With Ja'Marr going down my WRs were looking thin. I was starting Gabe Davis and Allen Robinson this week

I traded: 
RB Rhamondre Stevenson
WR Gabe Davis

I received:
WR Amari Cooper
WR Chris Godwin

I still have at RB Kamara, Swift (Jamaal Williams), and Kenny Walker. So i was okay with trading Rham knowing I'd be able to get depth at WR in return

• Like 3

On 11/1/2022 at 1:27 PM, The BILLievers said:

thoughts?

Meh. I'd probably prefer the Cook/DK side depending on how the rest of your roster. Having AM also ensures that you'll have a top tier starting RB to use and DK has been a solid WR 2/3 all year. I really don't trust Gus Edwards as a long term fantasy asset this year so you'd be giving up a RB2/WR3 for a WR1 and a RB that's probably not even playable anytime soon unless it's a desperation play.

On 11/8/2022 at 7:33 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Who wins this trade in full PPR: Nick Chubb and C Sutton for N Harris and Deandre Hopkins???

Chubb/Sutton side. Harris is a shell of himself last year and theres talks Warren may take over. DHop is nice and hes a beast but Chubb is an ANIMAL and Sutton will get you a decent floor most games. 

What are your thoughts on this deal.  This guy really wants Kenny Walker and Cousins (MSU bias and he has Brady and Rodgers who have underperformed) and thinking of offering something like this:

Walker, Cousins, Garret Wilson, Donovan Peoples-Jones

for

Chubb/Pierce (pushing Chubb), Rodgers, Khalil Herbert, Mike Williams

I have Barkley at RB as well as Hunt too so Chubb would be handcuffed. Herbert I like his playoff schedule but is up and down on usage. I have Aiyuk and Moore playing at WR with Chase and Hollywood on the mend.  So would have three WRs coming off injury but a starting lineup of Barkley, Chubb, Chase, Brown, Williams sounds good for the playoffs with Tua at QB and Andrew’s/Kittle at TE.  Compared to Walker, Barkley, Chase, Brown, Andrew’s and either Kittle/Ayuik/Moore at flex.  

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

Chubb/Sutton side. Harris is a shell of himself last year and theres talks Warren may take over. DHop is nice and hes a beast but Chubb is an ANIMAL and Sutton will get you a decent floor most games. 

I actually feel the complete opposite on that trade. 

Hopkins has been WR2 since he returned three weeks ago and I'd prefer him to Chubb ROS. With Chubb, obviously he has been great this year but I think they'll have significantly less rushing volume once Watson returns and that we'll see Kareem Hunt get more involved because of his pass catching ability. 

I also prefer Najee to Sutton ROS because he has a much higher floor. I'm sure Jaylen Warren will get some more touches but he has been significantly less efficient on early down plays than Najee. Obviously Najee isn't the player he was last season but he has still scored 11+ PPR points and had 15+ touches in 6/8 games this year. Even if he's not very efficient with those touches he'll still get you 10+ basically every week. Sutton is trending in the wrong direction, he averaged 9 targets the first 5 weeks with Russ and only has 7 total in his last two games with him. Sutton doesn't really score TD's and their offense sucks so he needs to be peppered with targets to produce.

• Like 1