Cowboys vs Bengals

textaz03

Watched the game in full on DvR.  What a night and day difference on our OL but it is Cincy not TB who has a great DL.   Rush was real solid but yes how many almost interceptions in second half probably lead to a more conservative approach with lead in second half.  Crazy the play I said what the late in the game was the same play that Pollard went for TD in first.     Boy refs sure had a key. That penalty on the punt was a terrible call that is on the center for raising up the hesitating before the snap.  Some we had something similar called against us late that cost us a FG in a key game we lost       Night and day difference with Brown who really made some great plays.  Lamb much better job.   Still we win this game IMO because Cincy was t ready against us on the opening drive and unable to handle our front 4.  

2 hours ago, chumpy said:

You can roll your eyes all you want, but the fact that a backup threw 2 TD's doesn't bode well for a 50M/years QB.  Heck, I watched Tua making throws today that DAK never does.

Major, irrational recency bias. Throwing 2 TDs isn’t anything noteworthy. If that’s all you need to see from Rush in order to use it as criticism against Dak then you’re realllly just showing the obvious agenda you have. The fact that you’re bringing up Tua after he just had by FAR the most impressive game of his career (where his receivers were torching everyone) shows how easily swayed you are by the moment. It’s just extremely irrational.

Try and just enjoy the win and hope that Rush can be solid enough for the team to keep winning until Dak gets back.

Edited by NoFlyZone

4 hours ago, D82 said:

I’m wrong 2 years in a row on our first round pick. Terrific start to his career. He won his matchup against a Pro Bowl defensive end this week, after not practicing at tackle all offseason.

I fully believe at this point that Smith could have transferred to Alabama or Georgia for this season, and he would have been a top-10 pick in the draft for 2023. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Big shout out to Tyler Smith. Dude held his own tonight against an ALL-pro DE in Trey. Impressed!

I thought guard would be his home and was worried about him at LT, but he has looked good.  I knew he was strong but he's surprisingly athletic.  I think he stays at LT.