2K22: Game 3 - @ Indianapolis Colts

onejayhawk

53 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I get what you're saying but I don't think Nagy would have any delusions of grandeur thinking he's equal parts of Andy n Patty's show like EB thinks he is.

Honestly it seemed like every time Mahomes was on the sideline he was talking to Nagy, and his play progressively got worse

6 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

From what I saw, just looked like KC just was overlooking the Colts, focus wasn't there.  And what was going on between Mahommes and Bienemy ??

Mahomes wanted to take a shot at the end of the half. Reid and EB opted not to. Let the clock run out. I'm in camp Mahomes on this, we should've done more with that time. When you have a QB like him, you should entertain those chances, IMO.

But, I think this was a pretty standard exchange, honestly. Aggressive QB wants to take a shot. Coaches are looking big picture and flow of the game. Mahomes fights all the time to go for it on 4th down, sometimes wins, sometimes loses. The cameras just caught the worst moment of it, a decent amount of fans don't like EB, and it looks bad given how the game turned out. I don't think this one is anything meaningful, though.

Yeah it doesnt make sense to run it at the end of the half there, in such a close game where every point matters. Felt like we were admitting defeat. We pay Mahomes 250 mill and we take things out of his hands a lot.

reid looks old on the sideline, with one son dead, and the other going to prison, that takes a toll on any man. Now this whole EB-Mahomes thing, its not a good look after 3 games