Sunday GDT: Around the League, but really Browns/Jags

titans0021

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

The NFL is a crazy crazy league this year

Chiefs do not look like a top team anymore 

For the Titans if the Jags don’t start losing games soon the Titans have to win out to win the division 

Don't even care about the division. Just get into the playoffs and I'll be as happy as can be.

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Plan the parade now. We are going to be so happy around here! Never will there be any complaints again.

I do see simple routes called in NY that I just never see here with the Titans I know it’s more than a route but it’s just the way McDaniels designs a play to get guys open that I just don’t see out of Robiskie 

7 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jags fans seem to have taken the opposite approach to a bad win over the Browns. So much confidence.

Is that allowed?

I thought if you played bad against the Browns and won they were supposed to be banned from the league?

42 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

I was thinking about that today (while watching him on redzone)... And the whole Locker, Sunshine, Ponder argument... That's a horrible trio, but at least Sunshine's still in the NFL...

I was at Mizzou when he was. It was just clear as day that he wasn't an NFL QB. Couldn't even put up gaudy numbers in a spread O, Big 12, plenty of fire power.

he must've had dirt on Mel kiper or something 

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Jags fans seem to have taken the opposite approach to a bad win over the Browns. So much confidence.

Considering the weather conditions, Chris Reed and Josh Wells starting on the O-Line, the Browns not committing a penalty the whole game somehow and the refs in general, I don’t care how we won. 

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Considering the weather conditions, Chris Reed and Josh Wells starting on the O-Line, the Browns not committing a penalty the whole game somehow and the refs in general, I don’t care how we won. 

I dont think the critique was on your fan base enjoying the ugly W...

Archived