Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

Also think about Tim Kelly and Watson. That was a vertical attacking offense. 

And also remember Watson even with his college success had a lot of knocks on him skill wise as a QB. Hence the reason he was drafted where he was. 

Levis matches that vertical attack style. 

56 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Also think about Tim Kelly and Watson. That was a vertical attacking offense. 

And also remember Watson even with his college success had a lot of knocks on him skill wise as a QB. Hence the reason he was drafted where he was. 

Levis matches that vertical attack style. 

I don’t like Levi’s simply because I don’t see him as being a elite QB or becoming 1, I see a Dak Prescott, Ryan Tannehill a pro QB who will be good, & flirt with being very good but doesn’t have the intangibles to get over the hump. 

19 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I don’t like Levi’s simply because I don’t see him as being a elite QB or becoming 1, I see a Dak Prescott, Ryan Tannehill a pro QB who will be good, & flirt with being very good but doesn’t have the intangibles to get over the hump. 

And that is what you are likely to get from just about all QBs now a days. You rarely will get the franchise saving QB. 

Most likely you get a very good to average QB that will be great depending on who they have. 

Get a solid QB on a rookie deal instead of an average QB on a cap crippling deal. 

8 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

I see him more as a Jake Locker with lesser intangibles.

The more I think on it these are the three routes I can see the Titans going in the first round of the draft:

1) Stay at 11 and if he is there they draft Skoronski. I think he is a perfect fit and safer pick to go with the theme of this offseason. He can be a tackle or guard but I think you put him at LG and have Dillard at LT and it's a big time improvement on O line with young talent to boot.

2) Trade up for one of the other two QBs (Richardson or Levis). Don't think they have the ammunition to trade up to get Young or Stroud.

3) Trade down as this is a solid draft for Tight ends but the wide receivers will slide further down the draft and if you can pick up a later first and a third or something you can still likely get some quality WRs.

Despite our huge need at WR, I can't believe that we would go into the draft with this group. Surely. Right?? If we do, I can see the temptation to take one at 11 but I don't think this WR draft that is good value. Better to trade down if that is the plan to get more draft picks.