Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

I ultimately think it'll go

1. Stroud

2. Young

If we trade up to 3 to snag either Richardson/Levis...I know it'll be legit and rightly scrutinized...but as a fan I'm at a point where I'm just craving new blood at the QB position. There's errors in that line of thinking, but I'm just desperate for someone other than Tannehill.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I ultimately think it'll go

1. Stroud

2. Young

If we trade up to 3 to snag either Richardson/Levis...I know it'll be legit and rightly scrutinized...but as a fan I'm at a point where I'm just craving new blood at the QB position. There's errors in that line of thinking, but I'm just desperate for someone other than Tannehill.

Yeah I just want something new. No rational thought to support it. 
Tannehill will provide a better chance at a successful year, but I just want to see something new. 

And new could be an absolute mess. lol

But I want it. 

We trade up for Richardson, I’d completely understand. The potential peak of his is so high, I’d completely understand trading up and taking a chance on that talent.

We trade up for Levis and whew boy…that’s going to be tough for me. Just not a huge fan of a 24 year old rookie QB who was a two year starter that is still considered a “raw” prospect.

Edited by TitanSlim

I'd sooner sign Tannehill to a 6 year fully guaranteed contract than draft either Levis or Richardson. What a disaster that'd probably be.

Then again I also kinda gave up on evaluating QBs out of college after Matt Ryan made me look really stupid, so, take that for what it's worth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I’m starting to think we have a trade set up with the cardinals just because of the top 30 visits we’ve had.. feel like it’s been a lot of 2-3rd round guys.. haven’t heard much about visits with top guys outside of QB

I think it’s more that the Titans are evaluating to see whether it’s worth it to give up the resources it would take to move up.

And if I had to bet, it would be either moving up for Richardson or Levis. Stroud and Young will be gone.