Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Last I check how many 1st rd picks scratch that, how much draft capital the Rams gave the titans to get Jared Goff 🤔. Goff got them to the SB & got them a SB, because he was included in the stafford deal. Now you tell me who won the trade the titans or the Rams…

in conclusion the world don’t move to the beat of just 1 drum, what might work for you, may not work for some. It take different strokes to draft a QB yes it does .

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hendon Hooker is "rising" I think that's because people's draft boards are starting to leak out.

Keep Tannehill, PUP or IR Hooker for the year, let him truly develop and recover. 
I'd take it.

I don't care about the age. 

My question is where/when would you draft him? At #11? Trade back and draft him?

Just now, TitanSlim said:

My question is where/when would you draft him? At #11? Trade back and draft him?

I really don't know. Listening to this 33rd video with Cosell, former coaches and former GMs, I wouldn't doubt if he is taken high. 

I think people really believe in him as a QB. So I can see him taken top 10 or just first round. 

5 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

I’ve been completely out of touch with things so far, but I know earlier at some point it was reported we were in discussion for moving up to 3. Has there been any more of it lately?

No, and tough to gauge how much the story really has legs. Will ultimately depend on who go 1&2, I’d imagine 

I’ve really been thinking about it(maybe even overthinking it) but is it crazy that I almost want Anthony Richardson equally as much as I want CJ Stroud if we trade up to 3?

The reason being I actually think Anthony Richardson floor is high because of his running ability and physical talent. If we trade up, we’re handicapping ourselves in adding more offensive talent through the draft. However we’ve seen throughout history, physically talented athletic QBs uplift an offense void of top talent when the offensive system was built around said QB (see Lamar in BAL, Cam in CAR, ect.). Draft Richardson, build an offense around his running/physical ability early as he continue to develop and we add more weapons around him. Call it the “Jalen Hurts gameplan”. And all this doesn’t even factor the potential ceiling/peak he possesses.

I am a huge fan of Stroud but I do have slight concerns about the fact that he was throwing to 4 legit starting NFL WRs his whole career(Olave, Wilson, JSN, Harrison Jr.), while being blocked outside by 3 potential NFL starters(Johnson Jr., Jones, NPF). If we trade up and put him in our potential offensive situation, how will he look?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I’ve really been thinking about it(maybe even overthinking it) but is it crazy that I almost want Anthony Richardson equally as much as I want CJ Stroud if we trade up to 3?

The reason being I actually think Anthony Richardson floor is high because of his running ability and physical talent. If we trade up, we’re handicapping ourselves in adding more offensive talent through the draft. However we’ve seen throughout history, physically talented athletic QBs uplift an offense void of top talent when the offensive system was built around said QB (see Lamar in BAL, Cam in CAR, ect.). Draft Richardson, build an offense around his running/physical ability early as he continue to develop and we add more weapons around him. Call it the “Jalen Hurts gameplan”. And all this doesn’t even factor the potential ceiling/peak he possesses.

I am a huge fan of Stroud but I do have slight concerns about the fact that he was throwing to 4 legit starting NFL WRs his whole career(Olave, Wilson, JSN, Harrison Jr.), while being blocked outside by 3 potential NFL starters(Johnson Jr., Jones, NPF). If we trade up and put him in our potential offensive situation, how will he look?

Okay now what WR’s Bryce young has had to throw to, I’m saying that because you judge a QB by mechanics, accuracy pocket awareness arm talent & the ability to read the field 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Okay now what WR’s Bryce young has had to throw to, I’m saying that because you judge a QB by mechanics, accuracy pocket awareness arm talent & the ability to read the field 

The weapon is less of a concern for me with Young. The potential bad OL is (just like it would with any QB), due to his size.

Edited by TitanSlim