Scouting the NFL 2023 Draft Prospects

KingTitan

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What I've gathered and the feeling is this... 

If Stroud is available, they will trade up. Find a way to trade Tannehill and cut/trade Willis. 

Yea I think Stroud is their main target for QB and if he isn’t available we will trade down 

I would love to see a trade down.  Recoup some assets, and add more offensive firepower.  I think the top OTs are pretty close to each other in quality myself, so I would be happy coming away with any of them if we get more picks.

Or hell, if we think we can move down for JSN or Addison, that'd be great too.

27 minutes ago, 615finest said:

If we trade up to 3 with the cardinals could we include Tanny? Kyler coming off that ACL and idk who the backup is.. ofcourse they would restructure for it to happen

They're locked in with Kyler though.

They could be more interested in Willis.  After all, their new GM was part of the crew here that drafted Willis, and like Murray, he's a shorter QB that can run.

I also think the Titans aren't as down on the roster as others think. 
WR being the most glaring area, I think they think they are on good grounds with most other spots. Of course they know they can improve areas or add depth, but the "holes" aren't as big and many as so many think. 
I think Ran feels the roster is solid and can use later round picks and UDFA's they identify through advance scouting and analytics, similar to how he did in San Fran to contribute. Then trust Vrabel and his staff to coach up players like they have before. 

We know the defense is the strength right now. 

Our line improved simply by subtracting. 

This is the most unpredictable draft I can ever recall. 

• Like 1

I will find it hard to believe that we won't trade up to get Stroud if he is there at #3 most definitely if he is there at #5, 6 or 7. 

But a QB always drops. 
If we draft Stroud at 11, I would consider that a big win.

I think the Titans have to dig up all the info they can to see which QB the Colts like. Because if the Colts don't take Stroud, I see him falling. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I will find it hard to believe that we won't trade up to get Stroud if he is there at #3 most definitely if he is there at #5, 6 or 7. 

But a QB always drops. 
If we draft Stroud at 11, I would consider that a big win.

I doubt he makes pass the colts 

43 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Rumors say they prefer Levis or Richardson, the more athletic type QB. 

Assuming he lasts until #11 (which he should), a case could be made for Richardson in Tennessee.  A passer would need an O-Lineman at every position in addition to a WR2.  A 1-man-band such as Richardson would benefit from the positional schedule's swing toward the ground game:  QB:20th softest opponents, RB:2nd, WR:31st, TE:7th.  The team is already 3rd last in total throws;  it just needs to return to the run--regardless of whether it is the RB or QB.

Otherwise, concentrate on defense.  Hope a Tight End steps up.  Think Baltimore.

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It’d be so funny if we have legitimately been throwing all this stuff out there just to try to tank Stroud’s stock.

Crazy season of lies. One of the worst I've seen in recent history. Social Media magnifies it all. llol

My only concern with him is moving off first read quick enough. Seem like a lot of the throws he locked in on a guy and that's it.
Helps that his WR core was so amazing. 

I'd be interested to know if he just read the defense and knew where to go, or if it was pre-planned  and he just rarely looked elsewhere. 

His physical talents are amazing  when it comes to throwing the ball. 

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Crazy season of lies. One of the worst I've seen in recent history. Social Media magnifies it all. llol

My only concern with him is moving off first read quick enough. Seem like a lot of the throws he locked in on a guy and that's it.
Helps that his WR core was so amazing. 

I'd be interested to know if he just read the defense and knew where to go, or if it was pre-planned  and he just rarely looked elsewhere. 

His physical talents are amazing  when it comes to throwing the ball. 

Go watch the links I post of him, Kurt Warner & Josh Mccown praises him pre snap & reading coverages manipulating the safety’s & LB’s knowing where to go with the football. He doesn’t lock on 1 reads at all. He simply is ask to read half he field, like a Goff a Tannehill, Hurts. He typically have 2 reads. 
watch em when you get a chance it’s childs play how he’s not just throwing to wide open receiver or looking at 1 WR.