GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The coach is the idiot who decided to run the ball behind two hurt OL with the game on the line when they had been killing the Saints running to the left. He's an idiot. He overthinks everything and calls stupid plays at the worst times of the game. If you think this stuff only happens because the players suck then look at the Rams. Coaching makes a world of difference. 

Probably the first time this has been used reference dumbo 

27 minutes ago, MosEisley said:

Yes, the D blew it but KC did ruin a chance for a try for a FG win.

He had three touchdowns and no picks he did good today .

that grounding was a BS call all the way if anything our D needs to be accountable for.

im tired of the 3-4 it's time to hire a coach who can be good and experinced

harbough has to be our option if we can get him out of Michigan if not we need to rebuild.

it sucks to say let's rebuild guys 

Guys, I almost have no words. I was writing this game off before halftime. I had no faith in the playcalling, it was like they refused to keep running even though Ingram was gouging them. Brees was somewhat off, and the Washington DLine was shoving the Saints OLine around on every play that wasn't a run. Couldn't get to Cousins to save our life and he was playing great. Doctson really surprised me, as did whatever the RBs name is. But the Saints seem to have the "IT" factor this season, finding ways to win. Those last few drives were amazing as a Saints fan.

Sorry for the heartbreaker, but I will say this. You guys need to find a way to keep Cousins. Kid can flat out ball.

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

Guys, I almost have no words. I was writing this game off before halftime. I had no faith in the playcalling, it was like they refused to keep running even though Ingram was gouging them. Brees was somewhat off, and the Washington DLine was shoving the Saints OLine around on every play that wasn't a run. Couldn't get to Cousins to save our life and he was playing great. Doctson really surprised me, as did whatever the RBs name is. But the Saints seem to have the "IT" factor this season, finding ways to win. Those last few drives were amazing as a Saints fan.

Sorry for the heartbreaker, but I will say this. You guys need to find a way to keep Cousins. Kid can flat out ball.

It wasn't about the Saints having an "it" factor. This was Redskins football 101. We do this so often that we can't even enjoy 14+ point leads with 5 minutes left in a game. The "it" factor you speak of is just a Daniel Snyder owned football team doing what a Daniel Snyder owned football team does. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It wasn't about the Saints having an "it" factor. This was Redskins football 101. We do this so often that we can't even enjoy 14+ point leads with 5 minutes left in a game. The "it" factor you speak of is just a Daniel Snyder owned football team doing what a Daniel Snyder owned football team does. 

lol I like how he tried to complement us till he said IT factor .

the skins should do what the broncos did when fox was the coach .. they should fire gruden and find a good proven headcoach who will hire a good DC and will comment to running the ball.

who ever that is will take us to championship games and that Guy will and should be a harbough if he can get out of college 

Edited by Dashing202

Just now, Dashing202 said:

I like how he randomly brought up the it factor when there's like 5 teams in the NFC with 7 wins and more

the saints won there better but a simple good game would of been alright lol like 

The only thing that will improve this franchise is the death of Daniel Snyder and that's probably not going to happen for a very long time. We're probably looking at at least another 30 years of this. 

Exactly. Poor organizations find ways to lose games just like this one.  Allen, after winning the gene pool lottery is a lifelong loser. Who does he hire- another gene pool winner who is also a perinnel loser. Who does he hire- a defensive coordinator who is a career coaching loser. And of course the only winner scot, is fired. This continues the long consistent history of the DanSkins- Losers. 

The late Good ole Ken Beatrice said many times when I was a young lad listening to his nightly radio show in between poon hunting- “Garbage at the top, Garbage throughout the organization” 

time to set this Garbage on fire 

x6gHnvn8.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The only thing that will improve this franchise is the death of Daniel Snyder and that's probably not going to happen for a very long time. We're probably looking at at least another 30 years of this. 

Not even norve turner lost like this and his team didn't have the talent we have no he basically found bum players on offense and made it work .

gruden has bad 4 years now and it's time to move on I like the idea of expanding him at first but him refusing to want a starting RB and a proven DC makes me no longer a fan.

mcvay should of been our headcoach period and I can admit I was wrong.

57 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The coach is the idiot who decided to run the ball behind two hurt OL with the game on the line when they had been killing the Saints running to the left. He's an idiot. He overthinks everything and calls stupid plays at the worst times of the game. If you think this stuff only happens because the players suck then look at the Rams. Coaching makes a world of difference. 

Look at the rams???? They put up 7 against a team we went toe to toe with with half our team injured!!!!! Say what you want but we’re neck and neck against the best teams in the league with half our roster!!!!! It’s maddening to even think maybe 4 or 5 coaches could keep their team competitive we have kept fighting that is coaching!!!!!!!! And let’s keep praising the rams? If Gurley and Donald went down are they even in the hunt? Because we’ve lost the equivalent to them for our team and we still have the Vikings a game!!!! Im so tired of hearing about coaching. Im tired of Kirk making the stupidest of decisions in the biggest moments and I’m tired of seeing this team just never have that guy who steps up and just says we aren’t going to lose.