GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

We’re all smart posters just because we don’t always agree doesn’t mean we don’t have good opinions with plenty of validity to them. I respect your opinion of not wanting the coaching staff or Cousins back because you think it’s time to blow it up and start over. In some ways, it makes sense because the other side could be greener with a young stud qb and coach to grow together in the future. On the flip side a healthy Redskins team is probably 6-4 or as good as 9-1 right now if a few things go our way. We are very young around Cousins, our best days are infront of us with him. He showed to say how great he can be and would have even been greater w/o the 3 drops by his receivers. Kirk had a 69%, 320 yd, 3 TD, 136.7 QBR game and he was a few drops away from having a 25/32, 350 yard and 4 TD game.

I never said there were dumb posters here. Knight, in my opinion, just happens to be one of the more intelligent posters I've encountered on these boards. Not just our sub forum. That's not a shot at anyone else so please don't take it that way.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I never said there were dumb posters here. Knight, in my opinion, just happens to be one of the more intelligent posters I've encountered on these boards. Not just our sub forum. That's not a shot at anyone else so please don't take it that way.

Right but you’re saying his opinion right now is basically stupid w/o saying it because he doesn’t agree with you that Cousins should be gone or that Gruden should be fired.

Just now, lavar703 said:

The only positive I can think of today is we may have found a stud receiver and RB. Perine and Doctson may be the real deal.

I agree. We gotta give Josh more opportunities. Perine I still want too see more of because I saw a better back in college so hopefully he builds off this game because he is a talented player.

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The only positive I can think of today is we may have found a stud receiver and RB. Perine and Doctson may be the real deal.

Well and Kirk as great, as was VD, Paul, Sprinkle, Fuller, Ioannidis, Nicholson, Smith and Spaight all flashed.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Chris Thompson has a broken fibula. Out for the year for sure.  :(

This guy just can’t catch a break much like this team!!! Prayers out for him this guy is a fighter!!! Go to TC. This guy wears a hoodie while it’s like 98 outside. So sad he really is awesome!!!! Prays for Chris!!

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Fair enough, I guess I’m reading too much into it.

I never said everyone has to agree with me that Jay should be gone. Do I believe that he should be? Absolutely. For me, it's time to move on. He is what he is as a headcoach. His coaching tenure is marred with losses like this. And just because Jay goes doesn't mean you can't re-sign Kirk.