GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

You’re missing my point like usual. I’m just saying the front office will screw up the next hire as well. Hey, a 4th defensive coordinator in 5 years will definitely fix the D though right?

So we should keep Jay around because Dan will mess up the next hire? 

And if you keep hiring crap DC, what do you expect? Haslett, Barry and now another guy who never got a defense into the top 10. This thing needs to be blown up. This is a disaster. 

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This is the most embarrassed I've felt as a redskins fan. There have been bad losses and stupid stuff but this is bad. Extremely bad. 

Agreed. I'm in OBX this whole week. Probably not gonna even watch Thanksgiving game now even though my wife is a Jints fan.

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

So the coach couldn’t get on yard? The coach threw the ball too no1 for grounding when we were in field goal range like get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!

The coach is the idiot who decided to run the ball behind two hurt OL with the game on the line when they had been killing the Saints running to the left. He's an idiot. He overthinks everything and calls stupid plays at the worst times of the game. If you think this stuff only happens because the players suck then look at the Rams. Coaching makes a world of difference. 

19 minutes ago, Woz said:

Honestly, someone explain how everyone suddenly is putting this on Cousins' shoulders?

Kirk had a great game, but he deserves his share of criticisms for the last sequence of events. Again, you getting paid like the man you gotta be the man when it counts.

• Like 1