GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If Gruden isn't getting fired soon, he's certainly on the hot seat right now. Yes you guys have had a difficult schedule, but that was painful to watch.

I can't imagine this going on much longer. The back to back run plays to end the Vikings game was bad. This was a whole different level of dumb. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Don’t worry! When he’s fired, I’m sure they’ll hire the right guy this time! Lol 

This is his team. They're a direct reflection of the lackadaisical approach he takes to coaching and training camp/practice. This loss is a disaster. This is something that stains your coaching résumé. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

This is the most embarrassed I've felt as a redskins fan. There have been bad losses and stupid stuff but this is bad. Extremely bad. 

There’s been far wors3 than this, including last years Giants loss in week 17 and the Giants loss under Zorn in 09 and the Shanahan loss vs Philly w/ mcnabb in 2010. Chiefs vs loss in 2013.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

If Gruden isn't getting fired soon, he's certainly on the hot seat right now. Yes you guys have had a difficult schedule, but that was painful to watch.

He's gone after this year 

not because of the offense but because he kept hiring defensive coordinator over guys like him Swartz and Wade phillips

we had good options and we refused 

he should get fired by the end of the year and the skins spirit is dead 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

This is his team. They're a direct reflection of the lackadaisical approach he takes to coaching and training camp/practice. This loss is a disaster. This is something that stains your coaching résumé. 

You’re missing my point like usual. I’m just saying the front office will screw up the next hire as well. Hey, a 4th defensive coordinator in 5 years will definitely fix the D though right?