GDT - Week 11: Washington Redskins vs. New Orleans Saints

turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

The D didn't run out of gas, Manusky went all Manusky. There's a reason this team gives up so many points at the end of the half and at the end of the game. That is clearly a coaching issue. This team needed to go out and get a real deal D.C. after the crap they've given us with Haslett and Barry but instead we got Manusky. 

It is what it is. Jay just has no interest in hiring a competent D.C. for whatever reason but it's going to be the death of his tenure. 

im sorry but we've had 4 D coords with the same result. its the players

Just now, mar29020 said:

im sorry but we've had 4 D coords with the same result. its the players

How is it the players when there's a clear issue that keeps happening week in and week out? They're great until there's very little time to go between halfs or at the end of the game. This is clearly a scheme and coaching issue. The scheme is changing when the clock dwindles down and Manusky is in charge of that. He's making these adjustments and they simply are not working. And Manusky is the reason Hall is out there getting burned over and over again. Take him out dummy. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

The D didn't run out of gas, Manusky went all Manusky. There's a reason this team gives up so many points at the end of the half and at the end of the game. That is clearly a coaching issue. This team needed to go out and get a real deal D.C. after the crap they've given us with Haslett and Barry but instead we got Manusky. 

It is what it is. Jay just has no interest in hiring a competent D.C. for whatever reason but it's going to be the death of his tenure. 

Yes they did Lavar. We had a guy our there with one arm today. One of our DL was out 3/4 of the game because of a toe injury. Nicholson’s shoulder injury forced Hall to play with a bone bruise on his knee which makes a 34 year old db even slower. Compton was lost to a Lis franc foot injury so we didn’t have a vet ILB to sub in when our ILBs needed a break. Our offense didn’t sustain a drive running the ball the final 3 minutes so our D had to play almost all of those 3 minutes straight and it affected our pass rush, they were obviously gassed.

Just now, lavar703 said:

As I've said in my other posts, we aren't winning until Snyder dies. That doesn't mean you have to keep a loser for a headcoach. And don't kid yourself, Jay is a loser. 

Ow do you know we won’t win under Snyder? Like I get it he sucks but this team is one good smart offseason away. But let’s blow it up!!! Idc really dude. If we have no chance to win under Snyder why do you even invest or watch? Like I asked my father like seriously if your just expecting misery why watch? Why post and why  put yourself through it? No I’ve never seen this team great but I do believe in Gruden because we have built through the draft. We haven’t built with a bunch of top 5 picks but we have hits and we have misses. Players earn their spots and they play hard and yes the lose but they have given every top team this year their best games with half the frigen starters out!!!!!!!!!! I watch because I genuinley believe if they can keep Kirk or even if Gruden can groom his guy he can take us places.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Yes they did Lavar. We had a guy our there with one arm today. One of our DL was out 3/4 of the game because of a toe injury. Nicholson’s shoulder injury forced Hall to play with a bone bruise on his knee which makes a 34 year old db even slower. Compton was lost to a Lis franc foot injury so we didn’t have a vet ILB to sub in when our ILBs needed a break. Our offense didn’t sustain a drive running the ball the final 3 minutes so our D had to play almost all of those 3 minutes straight and it affected our pass rush, they were obviously gassed.

Look at the numbers Turtle. We give up the most points with two minutes left in each half. This has nothing to do with the team running out of gas. That has to do with Manusky making poor adjustments. Whatever he's calling inside of two minutes it's simply not working. Unless you think the Redskins giving up the most points with two minutes to go in the first half is the defense being tired? 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

How is it the players when there's a clear issue that keeps happening week in and week out? They're great until there's very little time to go between halfs or at the end of the game. This is clearly a scheme and coaching issue. The scheme is changing when the clock dwindles down and Manusky is in charge of that. He's making these adjustments and they simply are not working. And Manusky is the reason Hall is out there getting burned over and over again. Take him out dummy. 

That is news too me lol

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Ow do you know we won’t win under Snyder? Like I get it he sucks but this team is one good smart offseason away. But let’s blow it up!!! Idc really dude. If we have no chance to win under Snyder why do you even invest or watch? Like I asked my father like seriously if your just expecting misery why watch? Why post and why  put yourself through it? No I’ve never seen this team great but I do believe in Gruden because we have built through the draft. We haven’t built with a bunch of top 5 picks but we have hits and we have misses. Players earn their spots and they play hard and yes the lose but they have given every top team this year their best games with half the frigen starters out!!!!!!!!!! I watch because I genuinley believe if they can keep Kirk or even if Gruden can groom his guy he can take us places.

Because we have 20 years of evidence that we won't win under Snyder lol

Just now, lavar703 said:

Look at the numbers Turtle. We give up the most points with two minutes left in each half. This has nothing to do with the team running out of gas. That has to do with Manusky making poor adjustments. Whatever he's calling inside of two minutes it's simply not working. Unless you think the Redskins giving up the most points with two minutes to go in the first half is the defense being tired? 

Usually I agree, but today was different IMO. IMO the D was gased because of lack of depth due to multiple injuries and because our O tried to run out the clock but they couldn’t execute and VD/Perine dripped two possible first downs. That kept the D on the field almost 3 minutes straight.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Because we have 20 years of evidence that we won't win under Snyder lol

And we have 4 years of improvement at QB and other faucets of our roster under Gruden. We’re playing war with half a deck man!!! I understand injuries but our list isn’t even normal.

Just now, ripsean21 said:

And we have 4 years of improvement at QB and other faucets of our roster under Gruden. We’re playing war with half a deck man!!! I understand injuries but our list isn’t even normal.

What improvement? We're literally the exact same team we've been for three years and our record is getting worse, not improving. 

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

We also have one of the easiest schedules down the stretch. If Nicholson could just stay healthy, Hall gets his knee more healthy then we could go on a run and finish 8-8, 9-7 or even with luck, 10-6.

Just now, turtle28 said:

We also have one of the easiest schedules down the stretch. If Nicholson could just stay healthy, Hall gets his knee more healthy then we could go on a run and finish 8-8, 9-7 or even with luck, 10-6.

This team is collapsing after today. I'd be shocked if they win again. This was really bad.