What moves do Browns make before trade deadline?

15 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Schefter says the Browns are now willing to trade Hunt.

He’s probably getting moved to the Bills or Rams Tuesday.

Yeah I think he's gone at this point. If we win on Monday, maybe we keep him. If we lose the season is definitely over so might as well get a pick for him and give Johnson Hunt's carries.

17 hours ago, DawgX said:
17 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Schefter says the Browns are now willing to trade Hunt.

He’s probably getting moved to the Bills or Rams Tuesday.

Yeah I think he's gone at this point. If we win on Monday, maybe we keep him. If we lose the season is definitely over so might as well get a pick for him and give Johnson Hunt's carries.

Whether or not he’s active tonight will be telling on the trade front.

There are a few rumors Berry has been chatting with numerous teams regarding trades especially Hunt.  I believe we need to address the defense.The popular concept is for draft picks.  My belief is the key to defense is strong up the middle where most of offensive plays occurs.  We could certainly use DT, MLB, and S who can tackle. My prediction is 2-3 trades on Tuesday the trade deadline. What do you think the Browns should do?

On 10/26/2022 at 11:24 AM, MWil23 said:

I bet they think that he will fetch a 4th or 5th via comp pick so a 4th is the "line in the sand" I guess.

Quoting myself and pulling a Donald Trump Mike here. Looks like a 4th is the asking price due to compensation pick projections.