2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

On 1/9/2023 at 9:09 AM, xrade said:

And yet, most of these games were winnable if we only had just an average O.  It is the way we lost that has most fans pissed.  No TD's in three straight games?  That is just sad.  The D played well enough to win.

how about an average of 2.5 points a first quarter for the year! Think that helped sink the Jets? YUP, YUP, YUP.

MLF was lost in the weeds during the last 6 games and had no clue how to put points on the board as witnessed by the Jets 2.5 points a first quarter for the year. Thats 17 games that you start and score 2.5 points a game. Now take into account that during the 6 game skid that the Jets only managed 2 TD's.

The TD's were thrown by no other but the hated ZW. I like MW and I'm sure he will get a nice raise somewhere. He will not be with the Jets if the Jets sign a Carr, etc. Zach will be the backup and Shrev the 3rd option.

Yeah, MLF had to go, 2 years in a row with  horrendous play calling. I don't want to imagine what our points per game would have been without BH and Wilson.

Don't look back, time to move on.

2 hours ago, Big T said:

MLF was lost in the weeds during the last 6 games and had no clue how to put points on the board as witnessed by the Jets 2.5 points a first quarter for the year. Thats 17 games that you start and score 2.5 points a game. Now take into account that during the 6 game skid that the Jets only managed 2 TD's.

The TD's were thrown by no other but the hated ZW. I like MW and I'm sure he will get a nice raise somewhere. He will not be with the Jets if the Jets sign a Carr, etc. Zach will be the backup and Shrev the 3rd option.

Yeah, MLF had to go, 2 years in a row with  horrendous play calling. I don't want to imagine what our points per game would have been without BH and Wilson.

Don't look back, time to move on.

Personally, I hope he isn't another Brian Schottenheimer.

44 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Not only he is entering for 8th year but he also is granted to have 9th year eligibility.  Wow.   If there is any new 21 Jump Street show to be developed, look no further than him. lol.

HAHAHA! Right. 

The worst part is his stats. lol 

Wish we had an out with Uzo and/or Conklin bc Meyer I think is a great TE. And I’ve noticed a trend where every team that seems to be winning superbowls… has good TE. Not that we wouldn’t have had that with Conklin and Uzo if we had a good QB. I just see Meyer as a budding Hockensen type TE.

9 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Wish we had an out with Uzo and/or Conklin bc Meyer I think is a great TE. And I’ve noticed a trend where every team that seems to be winning superbowls… has good TE. Not that we wouldn’t have had that with Conklin and Uzo if we had a good QB. I just see Meyer as a budding Hockensen type TE.

Depend on who OC and what offense will it be.   If we get Carr who enjoys throwing football to TE, go for it.

Jets can get pass catching TE in 3rd round or 4th round like Luke Musgrave or Sam LaPorta whenever the value is right.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Depend on who OC and what offense will it be.   If we get Carr who enjoys throwing football to TE, go for it.

Jets can get pass catching TE in 3rd round or 4th round like Luke Musgrave or Sam LaPorta whenever the value is right.

I mean I like our TE room. So not saying it’s a need. I just think he’s rather a can’t miss TE prospect. And just happens to be in a year we don’t “need” one.

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I mean I like our TE room. So not saying it’s a need. I just think he’s rather a can’t miss TE prospect. And just happens to be in a year we don’t “need” one.

I understand that.  Conklin and Uzo aren't exactly 800 yard nor 8 td machine.  That is something to think about.

10 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Yes we need to find our Higbee!

Lol jk but I don’t see any correlation. Offenses that can score in bunches, minus SF the past few years, have been in the championship games and Super Bowl.  They’ve all had number 1 WRs besides those Patriot teams. 

4 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Yes we need to find our Higbee!

Lol jk but I don’t see any correlation. Offenses that can score in bunches, minus SF the past few years, have been in the championship games and Super Bowl.  They’ve all had number 1 WRs besides those Patriot teams. 

Give us a QB and GW is a #1