2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

We played awful down the stretch but we ended the season playing 5 playoff teams and a hot DET team.

And yet, most of these games were winnable if we only had just an average O.  It is the way we lost that has most fans pissed.  No TD's in three straight games?  That is just sad.  The D played well enough to win.

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Is someone like Skoronski or Paris Johnson can’t miss? Or are there enough OL where we can trade back to fix the defense?

How does Skoronski compare to Rashawn Slater? Healthy Becton and AVT, resurrected Laken and then a stud rookie now all of a sudden we have a force. 

Skoronski is being slotted as a OG.  Something about short arms.  Not sure all teams believe in that anymore but it is possible.  This OT class is not being rated very highly as of right now but we all know how that changes after the combine.

23 minutes ago, xrade said:

Skoronski is being slotted as a OG.  Something about short arms.  Not sure all teams believe in that anymore but it is possible.  This OT class is not being rated very highly as of right now but we all know how that changes after the combine.

Between AVT and him. One can play OG and the other OT. Doesn’t really matter.

29 minutes ago, xrade said:

Yeah.  Supposedly sub 33 inch.  I think I go with him being G because I want his athleticism and strength for interior job.

1 hour ago, rickyt31 said:

Rooting for Duggan to look good for a couple of reasons.

1. He becomes a potential option if we strike out in FA.

2. He becomes a target for trade up. 

3. Three QBs going in the top 10 could bump someone we like out of the top-10. 

I think Stentson B. looks really good. He might sneak up on some boards. I like him and Will Rodgers from Miss St

23 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

We played awful down the stretch but we ended the season playing 5 playoff teams and a hot DET team.

Crazy to think the schedule worked the exact opposite way we all thought. Most of us thought we’d have just a couple wins going into the bye and go on a run to finish the season. Where we played well before the bye and bombed after. Injuries hurt us, QB play obviously and teams that we thought weren’t going to be good… actually being good or hot.

MLF telegraphed our plays, heck when you don't have a single RB lining up in the backfield it isn't hard to imagine that the QB is going to throw and that the OL is undermanned. 

It was a recipe for disaster, and wha la it was.