2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

Something quite interesting….

Chicago have the 1st overall pick. They’ve got the choice at the best qb in the draft. What’s the chances they trade away Fields? 

We could be intrigued although it would be ironic seeing as though we chose Zach over him. 

4 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

Chicago have the 1st overall pick. They’ve got the choice at the best qb in the draft. What’s the chances they trade away Fields? 

We could be intrigued although it would be ironic seeing as though we chose Zach over him. 

They’ll trade the pick or draft Anderson

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KimuraGod said:

They'll probably pick Will Anderson. 

Funny story, my family knows Will and his family. His sisters played on the same AAU basketball team as my younger sister. Our parents are friends. lol 

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

They’ll trade the pick or draft Anderson

If they feel Fields is too injury prone they may take the top qb. Young or Stroud will be thought about surely? 

5 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

They'll probably pick Will Anderson. 

Funny story, my family knows Will and his family. His sisters played on the same AAU basketball team as my younger sister. Our parents are friends. lol 

That’s cool. I was hoping we’d have Anderson at the start of the year but he’s a top 3 pick and we are outside the top 10 so it’s not happening 😂

It is going to be a long cold winter & a long hot summer before we even see training camp.  All we have to do before training camp is to rebuild the worst offensive line in Jets history and find us a young franchise QB. And if you have time before September get me a new head coach. I am just sick & tired of losing

27 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

It is going to be a long cold winter & a long hot summer before we even see training camp.  All we have to do before training camp is to rebuild the worst offensive line in Jets history and find us a young franchise QB. And if you have time before September get me a new head coach. I am just sick & tired of losing

Becton and AVT coming back will be a good start. 

56 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

As long as we take the best non-QB available, we can't lose right? 

Well I’d say we for sure don’t need CB, RB and TE. Anything else is technically on the table.

I still stand by that it has to be OL, S, DT, LB. All depends on how FA goes.

1 hour ago, KimuraGod said:

Becton and AVT coming back will be a good start. 

It will be better for sure but I don't know why people are so confident in Becton improving it. I think it's 50/50 he doesn't ever really play again. He's always injured and seems to have commitment issues.

10 minutes ago, ukjets21 said:

It will be better for sure but I don't know why people are so confident in Becton improving it. I think it's 50/50 he doesn't ever really play again. He's always injured and seems to have commitment issues.

If JD goes into the season relying on Becton to man one of the OT spots, he is a fool. Hope for the best (Becton playing and playing well) but prepare for the worst (get a starting caliber OT). No harm in having 3 OT’s that can start. Chances are they will.  How many times can we go into preseason games needing to overpay what is left of FA OT’s.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. 

• Like 1