2023 NFL Draft Class

jetsfan4life51

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

As a fan base you guys might be done with Becton. But if he’s healthy he’s a starting OT for us whether you like it or not.

I agree. RT. Penciling Mitchell in to start is borderline malpractice after this season. Keep drafting until we get this unit right. We'll also know how serious Becton is when he gets to camp. If he comes in at like 380, we know he isn't serious. 

The Jets for the first time in 2-3 years are coming in with fewer draft choices then at any time during the JD era.

Depending on if the Jets trade Mims and or Moore I would suggest they draft down, still pick up a quality T or G and an additional 2-3 rounder. 

Shoring up the OL is priority 1, if I could be the GM for this year T-C-G-S would be my priority. All others are secondary unless of course a top 5 player falls into our lap.

Other than that the O line has to be the strength of this team if it is not you will continue to see the Jets flounder in mediocrity.

9 minutes ago, Big T said:

The Jets for the first time in 2-3 years are coming in with fewer draft choices then at any time during the JD era.

Depending on if the Jets trade Mims and or Moore I would suggest they draft down, still pick up a quality T or G and an additional 2-3 rounder. 

Shoring up the OL is priority 1, if I could be the GM for this year T-C-G-S would be my priority. All others are secondary unless of course a top 5 player falls into our lap.

Other than that the O line has to be the strength of this team if it is not you will continue to see the Jets flounder in mediocrity.

Short message?  Are you all right?🙃

18 minutes ago, Big T said:

18 minutes ago, Big T said:

I have never been a big fan of trading down, but you are right this might be the time to do it

9 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

How TF are we the lowest 7-10 team?

We played awful down the stretch but we ended the season playing 5 playoff teams and a hot DET team.

Crazy to think the schedule worked the exact opposite way we all thought. Most of us thought we’d have just a couple wins going into the bye and go on a run to finish the season. Where we played well before the bye and bombed after. Injuries hurt us, QB play obviously and teams that we thought weren’t going to be good… actually being good or hot.

24 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

But then in the 2nd round we have pick 7, right?

no.  there are 6 teams with identical record.  Move one spot every round until top of the group then fall all the way to bottom of the group.

1- 13

2- 12

3- 11

4- 10

5- 9

6- 8

7- 13

In General, you mind.  With old and new trades, Jets picks will be adjusted.

12 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

As a fan base you guys might be done with Becton. But if he’s healthy he’s a starting OT for us whether you like it or not.

Who said anything about being done with him?  It is about making sure we don't go through the same crap a third year in a row.  And, yeah, if he is healthy and practicing well he will start.  It is what we all want.  ATM he just cant be trusted.  Certainly the team will know more about Becton's condition before FA and the draft, but it would be insane to go into TC penciling Becton as a starting OT.  JD must make sure we have a starting caliber OT before TC in case Becton can't play.