Week 4: Patriots @ Packers (4:25 ET on CBS) - PG: Packers WIN 27-24 in OT; Move to 3-1!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, Norm said:

For real, I've had my issues and I know we're lacking at the WR spot and TE really, but damn he's been frustrating at times. And you absolutely don't call that pitch crap at the end of the 4th there when it's tied. There can't be an analytic in the world that says so, nevermind common sense.

I hope that was Cobb just being stupid. Because he pitched it to Jenkins. No way that was what they drew up. Then again, you can never let them know your next move. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

I hope that was Cobb just being stupid. Because he pitched it to Jenkins. No way that was what they drew up. Then again, you can never let them know your next move. 

Patriots have had success with OL running after the catch against us. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Defense did what they had to when it mattered the most. 

The offense stepped up in the second half, with a few hiccups along the way.

I'll take the 'W' and we'll move on to London 3-1!

That defensive stop in OT was a hugely positive sign, with the caveat that it did come against a severely crippled offense.  I don't care.  They get serious props for stepping up big time on a critical drive.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

The people at the library can't believe that I did that.  What to eat for dinner now?  For some reason they won't serve me at the Library Cafe.

Their vending machine selection is lit. Hope you have singles left after hitting the Crazy Horse in Rhinelander last night. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maverick said:

You're right. Probably on Cobb moreso but I'd rather not even think about that doing that there, no matter who is at blame.

9 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Needing a last second FG in OT to beat a team down to their 3rd string QB at home is.....not what you like to see from a team with SB expectations. Still, a win is a win and they're 3-1 despite not really playing that great for the most part. Just gotta hope they improve as the season goes on because this won't be good enough to win in January/February

Obviously. We had multiple points that cost us 14 points with the pick six and dropped TD by Doubs. 

• Like 1

I do feel maybe we got a bit overconfident coming into today, defense perhaps figured they'd just take Hoyer or Zappe's lunch after what they did in Tampa last week.  Found out it wasn't quite the easy romperoo they had hoped for.

Having said that, we got the win and don't have to talk about being a game behind Minny.  Got a big one now against the new and improved Giants that we gotta get ready for across the pond and ... Yeah that'll be the interesting factor to see how we take that on.