Week 4: Jags @ Eagles

Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Think I have to play him since Swift likely isn't playing this weekend. Hopefully he screws you and blesses me.

I have to pick between Sanders, DK, Breece, and Aiyuk for my flex spot. Rolling with DK for now. 

My other team has Hurts, DeVo, Goedert, Philly D, and Trent as my IDP. Not benching any of them!

Edited by Jeezla

I figured yesterday Scott would be out for this one and Sirianni confirmed that being likely at the presser.

Wasn't expecting Avonte to be out and he's been absolutely balling the past 2 weeks, so that sucks.

I'm guessing Josiah Scott will get the nod against the team that drafted him. Scott apparently has 9 snaps in the slot this year. He was in on 7 passing plays, but wasn't targetted.

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Isn't their slot WR Kirk? That ain't good. 

Yeah. 77% of his snaps come in the slot.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah this is a bad week to be missing Avonte 

Next man up. We've been pretty fortunate with injuries thus far.

Jaguars have been one of the only teams healthier than us.

I'm not sure if the've had a single player out this season. Maybe if one of the questionables is out.

Not sure I'd want to move CGJ. Like they said, disrupting 2 positions rather then 1 isn't ideal given how well the secondary has played past 2 gms? Rather hope and 🙏 next man up ,can step up tbh.

Curious if Slay will travel inside at times too?

Edited by Nabbs4u

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Curious if Slay will travel inside at times too?

I doubt it.

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not sure I'd want to move CGJ. Like they said, disrupting 2 positions rather then 1 isn't ideal given how well the secondary has played past 2 gms? Rather hope and 🙏 next man up ,can step up tbh.

If its just a 1 week thing then I can get on board with moving CGJ into the slot.

On 9/27/2022 at 11:34 AM, Jeezla said:

Have James Robinson in all of my leagues, so hoping he does well, but the rest of the Jags stink.

Guessing Slay and Bradberry shut down Kirk and Zay respectively, so it'll be on Maddox to have a good outing vs wily vet Marvin Jones.

Mailata and Lane vs Josh Allen and the young buck Travon Walker will be a fun trench battle.

As good as Devin Lloyd looks, should be a big mismatch anytime he's 1 on 1 with Goedert.

Tyson Campbell one of the few CB's who can run with Quez on a deep route, but he'll most likely be on AJ or Slim Reaper. Their safeties are not very fast. Hopefully Quez can get loose a couple times.

Eagles win by at least 10 with a raucous home crowd making life tough for T Law.

Guessing Doug gets a majority positive reception. Would be odd booing the guy we have a statue of near the stadium. Watch some cute Jags fan try to throw a Jaguar polo and visor on the statue.

Wait what?  Cisco is one of the faster safeties in the league and a ball hawk.  He beat Micah Parsons in a foot race along with a bunch of others and Parsons ran a 4.39.  Who told you our safties arent fast?  lol