Trevor Lawrence has arrived

notthatbluestuff

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Sincere feedback for this website: mute in quote posts from people on your ignore list.

I’d absolutely endorse this, just don’t know if the code allows it. I’ll ask Webby.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

I’d absolutely endorse this, just don’t know if the code allows it. I’ll ask Webby.

I'd be cool with an option to filter posts based on a text search if that's easier to code, even though that would remove posts that tag/mention the posters' name indirectly to make fun of them as collateral damage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

No no. Remember Mahomes had a losing record in college. So clearly he sucked something fierce. The fact he averaged 40 ppg and his defense gave up 43ppg had not bearing... he was still a loser. Brady winning rings with a top 3 defense was all him. Its all the QB.  😁

41 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Wins are a QB stat (especially as a first and second year QB (ON THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS)), didn’t you know?

I’m so glad people understand using wins to validate a QB is the height of ignorance for this sport. It absolutely makes my day.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

The Ravens had allowed 6 passing TD’s in their last 7 games…..

and I thought he only had one good quarter against the Ravens?

Basically riding his “good November” on some garbage time stats and a quarter. Go away.

• Like 3

*posts a tweet showing that Lawrence is #1 at a given statistic for the month of November*

”You Trevor ball washers are actually trying to say he’s the #1 QB in the league!!! Why else would you post Trevor Lawrence stats in a Trevor Lawrence thread?”

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

*posts a tweet showing that Lawrence is #1 at a given statistic for the month of November*

”You Trevor ball washers are actually trying to say he’s the #1 QB in the league!!! Why else would you post Trevor Lawrence stats in a Trevor Lawrence thread?”

Remember when you Lawrence looked like garbage, and then you started posting sarcastically as if you weren't ballwashing Lawrence earlier in the thread? I remember.

26 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Basically riding his “good November” on some garbage time stats and a quarter. Go away.

More like his good November was based on a solid performance against the Raiders and a 4th quarter comeback against a Ravens team that has been historically awful at protecting late game leads this season, even in games they've won.

You can't actually argue any aspect of that, though. Lawrence had 10 points heading into the 4th of his last two games. He was down 17 against KC heading into the 4th. It's not like he's strung together three great games in a row and you fully know that. But you aren't ballwashing the guy, no siree...

It's going to be real funny when Lawrence finishes his 3 game stretch against the Titans, Cowboys, and Jets and suddenly it's just going to be me left in the topic once again. One person who I *know* won't be around is ET. 

It won't be about whether the Jags won those games, but more about how poorly Lawrence performs.

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I’m so glad people understand using wins to validate a QB is the height of ignorance for this sport. It absolutely makes my day.

Again, the nonsense of this. GM's don't pay QB's 1/4th of the cap for the hell of it. They don't throw draft picks and cap space at it until they get it right for nothing. They all know that having that QB is what keeps them in a job and that while a QB may not prevent a down season here or there, the teams with legit ones are competitive every single year and just about every single week.

9 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Remember when you Lawrence looked like garbage, and then you started posting sarcastically as if you weren't ballwashing Lawrence earlier in the thread? I remember.

cantspeak-stuttering.gif

Tell me you can’t read without telling me you can’t read…You said you’d rather your QB throw 4 picks than check the ball down and then you got promptly laughed at. That’s not pimping lol.

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

It’s literally one poster.

Yup! One poster vs people who actually watch the guy play.

the simpsons adult GIF

3 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

cantspeak-stuttering.gif

Tell me you can’t read without telling me you can’t read lol

nba dunk GIF

• Like 1