Week 4: NY Jets vs PIT Steelers

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Pretty big of Wilson to step up down 10 on the road in Pittsburgh, came up with 2 TD drives making big throws. 

Down 10 against that coach, in that stadium with no run game. The kid is good, he's gonna make us panic a lot, natural gunslinger and has things he needs to clean up but when he's on he's legit. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

Seems to be his thing. Gotta get him to play more consistent. That pick before the half hurt badly but he finished fantastic. 

Yeah the middle of the game was rough, very bad overall outside of the drops. If he can take his start and finish and build off that the offense will take off. 

7 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Down 10 against that coach, in that stadium with no run game. The kid is good, he's gonna make us panic a lot, natural gunslinger and has things he needs to clean up but when he's on he's legit. 

It was nice seeing a QB that can actually move and not be a statue in the pocket. 

On 9/27/2022 at 6:51 AM, Bobby816 said:

We should be fired up for this one with what looks like will be Zach Wilson's season debut. This is a very winnable game, much like CLE was. I don't expect us to let Zach go out there and sling it all over the place. Actually I expect us to finally try and establish the run in this one. Through 3 weeks PIT has a bottom  5 rush defense. So we need to be attacking that straight up the gut. Tomlinson and McGovern haven't been who we thought they'd be. Make this the game the IOL starts to be a strength of this team. Mitchell has held his own at RT. Who will be at LT is still up in the air. We should have some clarity on that sometime this week. On defense this is easily the worst offense we will have to play these 1st 4 weeks. As far as I know Trubisky is still starting for them and he's been pretty bad. I like our CBs chances against their WRs. Harris can run the ball, but the OL for them isn't anything great. So I cant see many lanes open. We should be able to look like the defense we all hoped we'd have in this one.

Prediction

NYJ: 27

PIT: 20

Nostradamus 

• Like 1

If Duane Brown comes back, wonder what they do on the oline?  AVT held it down at LT for the most part and would be really unfair to ask him to go from LG to RG to LT and now to RT.  Of the two “ weakest” links Herbig and McDermott, Herbig is the better of the two, so ideally would wanna replace McDermott and thats why I said about AVT at RT.  Would guess though if Brown comes back it would be Brown - Tomlinson - McGovern - AVT - Ogbuhi/Remmers, whichever looks more ready of the two

• Like 1

Just now, Abe56 said:

If Duane Brown comes back, wonder what they do on the oline?  AVT held it down at LT for the most part and would be really unfair to ask him to go from LG to RG to LT and now to RT.  Of the two “ weakest” links Herbig and McDermott, Herbig is the better of the two, so ideally would wanna replace McDermott and thats why I said about AVT at RT.  Would guess though if Brown comes back it would be Brown - Tomlinson - McGovern - AVT - Ogbuhi/Remmers, whichever looks more ready of the two

Duane Brown comes back, he is starting at LT.  Then I think AVT slots back at RG, he is all pro level at OG. 

They will try to get one of these guys we signed ready. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

22 pressures, 4 QB hits and 1 sack allowed(in the first quarter). 

Flacco might have gotten killed back there lol. Thank God Zach can move. 

Flacco is 100% sacked 10 times with multiple fumbles if he plays today

Zach is a magician with his escapability