TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Short weeks on the road is always a hard thing to overcome. Hope to see a good game between Burrow & Tua, ultimately.

Considering most people had us starting 0-4 with our schedule, 3-1 is fine by me. Perhaps we'll be able to defy people's expectations again, though! Either way, we have a super soft schedule coming up, so I'm pretty optimistic. Most of all, I want to see a game with no injuries!

Def got a favorable schedule leading into the bye.  Especially road games -- save for those haunted...I mean vaunted Bears.

@New York Jets

Minnesota Vikings

Pittsburgh Steelers

@Detroit Lions

@Chicago Bears

Cleveland Browns

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is the first game im actually trying to watch on Amazon Prime proper. Volume is REALLY REALLY low, despite having the slider up all the way. Got my speakers all the way up and can still barely hear it. Not my system volume or browser volume - i opened a youtube video just to make sure and shattered my eardrums. anyone else have this issue?

Yep. I usually only need my volume at 10 but I have it at 20.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is the first game im actually trying to watch on Amazon Prime proper. Volume is REALLY REALLY low, despite having the slider up all the way. Got my speakers all the way up and can still barely hear it. Not my system volume or browser volume - i opened a youtube video just to make sure and shattered my eardrums. anyone else have this issue?

Better on the local broadcast.  I'm in the Dolphins viewing area 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

booted up my old sound fixer extension and set THAT up all the way, and its finally at a volume level i can actually hear with my speakers all the way up. its still way quieter than everything else tho lol