TNF: Miami @ Cincinnati

Sad People

1 minute ago, jofos said:

How is he a jerk? Over the past week he expressed his opinion that Tua should be able to play, an opinion that the Dolphin apparently agreed with. He has never said he wished ill will on anyone. Then it was implied he was stupid because he had a GED. 

on a side note, I feel that I may actually be concussed because tonight I have agreed with somethings that DTMB has pste.

Just the tone of his posts.  The braggadocio rubs me wrong.  Hey to each his own.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 43M said:

I was reading an article yesterday about how corporations pay groups and people to start internet drama by posting stuff like that to incite anger online.

Not sure if thats the case here, but its disgusting either way.

I work in IT and do not doubt this. I see this all the time. Not in the same form but you get what I mean I'm sure.

As much as tech grows.....so does the tech to build better "internet" bots.

2 minutes ago, jofos said:

How is he a jerk? Over the past week he expressed his opinion that Tua should be able to play, an opinion that the Dolphin apparently agreed with. He has never said he wished ill will on anyone. Then it was implied he was stupid because he had a GED. 

on a side note, I feel that I may actually be concussed because tonight I have agreed with somethings that DTMB has posted.

I don’t think the GED is why anyone thinks he’s stupid.  His opinions and what he types are why people think he’s stupid I’d imagine.

Having a GED is why people think he’s uneducated.

• Like 1