We can add to the list:

Kinlaw

Armstead

Bosa

Moseley

Williams

Lance

Mitchell

The defensive injuries are just tough because these guys were playing at an all time level. Hard to keep that pace going with 75% of the DL out and now a starting corner that was playing Pro Bowl level. Sucks. 

• Like 1

If the Cowboys get a FG here, that should be enough to hold off the Rams.

Eagles in scoring range against the Cardinals. If they can win, then the entire NFC West will have lost aside from us. That's how you pick up a win over everyone in the division! 

On 10/4/2022 at 6:30 PM, adamq said:

Should be an easy win. Kittle will finally have his first big day statistically, with a TD or two. Niners go up early and the defense will take over.. Baker will be trying to force feed Moore again, so I expect Ward to jump one and maybe take it back for 6. 

31-9 🥱

Imagine being this guy and thinking that we would only score 31. 

Couldn't be me

Homer Bushes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2

@49erscap How much do elevated practice squad players make per game? I've seen some sources claim $62,222 and others say $49,722. Does it depend on their number of accrued seasons? Do they also still make their practice squad salary that week as well (i.e., do veterans add $19,900 to their game day salary?)

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We can add to the list:

Kinlaw

Armstead

Bosa

Moseley

Williams

Lance

Mitchell

The defensive injuries are just tough because these guys were playing at an all time level. Hard to keep that pace going with 75% of the DL out and now a starting corner that was playing Pro Bowl level. Sucks. 

Forgot about Ward! 

Come on defense, no cheap TD here. Need to continue holding every team under 20 points. 

Want Hufanga to get a INT here. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

A 100% RZ night??? 

We moved the ball too well last week to not put up more points than 17. This game hopefully is a start of an efficient, top 10 level offense. 

I don't think we'll truly be efficient until Trent is back. Moore is just too much of a liability. We'll really be in good shape when he's back.