Week 5 Football Talk

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I honestly thought there was a shot that Pitt was going to get shut out today. Rough beat having to go against this Buffalo defense in your first start. They may only get a field goal here, but it was an impressive drive nonetheless. 

I was surprised to see people were bearish on the Steelers passing offense today. I get it, the matchup isnt good, but when the opponent has a real shot a putting up 40 points against you, you have no other choice other than to throw it 40+ times. Volume alone should net you a decent fantasy day.

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

I was surprised to see people were bearish on the Steelers passing offense today. I get it, the matchup isnt good, but when the opponent has a real shot a putting up 40 points against you, you have no other choice other than to throw it 40+ times. Volume alone should net you a decent fantasy day.

You still have to be effective. Volume is nice to an extent, but means little if you can't do much with said volume. The top 10 in pass play percentage is often littered with really bad teams who aren't fantasy relevant outside of maybe one person (and sometimes not even that)