The Good, the Bad, the Kansas City Zebras

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We have to re-sign Jacobs. This Offense won't survive with a top tier RB and Jacobs is that guy this season. I don't agree with paying RBs big money but given the 2-3 year window we have, we can't let these types of players walk.

We don't have a window with this guy as a coach

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Horrific: 

Defensive holding on a missed FG in the 4th quarter of a one possession game 

I've never, once in my life as a raiders fan, played the conspiracy theory card. But I'm considering it tonight. I've never seen a call that bad. There was no penalty, none, they just picked a player and arbitrarily called holding. It was downright strange. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

We don't have a window with this guy as a coach

McDaniels is not the problem. I believe he is going to grow into a really good Coach. He went toe to toe with Andy Reid tonight and was not out coached. The 4th and 1 play call sucked but Carr should have checked to a toss when the defense sold out up the middle. He Just needs to ****can Graham and find a good DC. 

• Like 3

Just now, NickButera said:

I've never, once in my life as a raiders fan, played the conspiracy theory card. But I'm considering it tonight. I've never seen a call that bad. There was no penalty, none, they just picked a player and arbitrarily called holding. It was downright strange. 

I was in shock. I still am in shock. Never have I ever seen a call like that. A holding call... on a missed FIELD GOAL.... on the DEFENSIVE player... when it wasn't holding... 

It's just kindof funny at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jpaulthe1st said:

McDaniels is not the problem. I believe he is going to grow into a really good Coach. He went toe to toe with Andy Reid tonight and was not out coached. The 4th and 1 play call sucked but Carr should have checked to a toss when the defense sold out up the middle. He Just needs to ****can Graham and find a good DC. 

I'm not mad at Josh tonight, don't know why so many are. he was fine. Mahomes is good guys.. TB just got lit up last week by mahomes and they have tons of talent

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I once saw a KC player on the bench tackle our punt return on the sideline. This happened in the 90s. Might be the only worst call

However, we benefited from bad calls as well tonight