Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Actually it doesn’t make it ok, they should’ve directed that anger towards the refs if anything

So while you are wondering why people might be excusing Devante’s shove your are implying that hypothetically throwing beer at the refs should come with the context of a bad call?

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are you really arguing that players should be able to shove refs?

...I mean now that I think about it, might be fun for a weekend, I say let's try it out.

The fans should vote on the worst ref each week, put them in a pillory for the next game and sell eggs for $5 a pop 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Are you really arguing that players should be able to shove refs?

...I mean now that I think about it, might be fun for a weekend, I say let's try it out.

I’m responding to the Chiefs fans throwing bottles at Raiders players actually. 

but I also like that idea 

Edited by Chiefer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

So while you are wondering why people might be excusing Devante’s shove your are implying that theoretically throwing beer at the refs should come with the context of a bad call?

I mean direct your anger towards the right people

Like Davante should have instead of pushing that camera guy

Just now, Chiefer said:

The cameraman did nothing wrong, he was walking past wrong place wrong time and just got in the way, saying he did it on purpose is just silly.
there’s no real fault for anybody besides Davante for shoving him in anger. Responding in anger like that always means you’re culpable

The cameraman did nothing wrong except walking in the wrong place at the wrong time? LOL, even if you don't think it was intentional, you are admitting he was at fault for what he did.

8 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Me, depending on how much this dude gets from his lawsuit.

He will get a solid amount, that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

I mean direct your anger towards the right people

Like Davante should have instead of pushing that camera guy

so violence is justified based on what you feel is justice lol, like for a bad call in a game

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

The cameraman did nothing wrong except walking in the wrong place at the wrong time? LOL, even if you don't think it was intentional, you are admitting he was at fault for what he did.

He’s at fault for being in the wrong place at the wrong time lol. But he wasn’t the angry one, Davante was. The angry one is always at fault, that’s how society works

Just now, Dome said:

so violence is justified based on what you feel is justice lol, like for a bad call in a game

Just like you and J-All-Day feel it was justice for that camera guy to get shoved for no reason other then being in the wrong place at the wrong time

I know I’m focusing on the wrong thing, but in the 2nd video you can see that Davantes head is down, while the camera guy is clearly watching where he’s going. Why is it he’s trying to walk right in front of him, when a normal person would wait a second, and let him pass?