Push Gate

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I want to push people all the time who are in my way.

I will be watching closely as this situation unfolds

In my profession I deal with minors, so unfortunately the verdict does me no good. COWORKERS who are completely nonsensical on the other hand...

Willy Wonka Suspense GIF

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean...let me rephrase my question. Who the hell walks in front of an angry athlete after a loss like that???

Who cares? Nobody has a legal obligation to not walk in the way of someone. Even an angry athlete. Everyone has a legal obligation not to push someone to the ground without being provoked with violence or threatening behavior. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, lancerman said:
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean...let me rephrase my question. Who the hell walks in front of an angry athlete after a loss like that???

Who cares? Nobody has a legal obligation to not walk in the way of someone. Even an angry athlete. Everyone has a legal obligation not to push someone to the ground without being provoked with violence or threatening behavior

This was essentially another version of "she shouldn't dress like that" victim blaming

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Who cares? Nobody has a legal obligation to not walk in the way of someone. Even an angry athlete. Everyone has a legal obligation not to push someone to the ground without being provoked with violence or threatening behavior. 

Legal obligation? L-O-L..............