TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I just don't see the point in wasting another year on him. If he continues to play like he has so far I don't know how you can justify making him the unquestioned starter heading into next year.

if there is no progress/development, then certainly.   he is not that far into his NFL career and the supporting cast is less than ideal....including the coaching staff being 1st timers

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If Washington loses, do you consider just benching Wentz now for heinicke so that Wentz doesn't hit 70% snaps? 

Please for the love of god, yes. Also, would rather it be for Sam Howell as Heinicke might acually win some games and we can't have that for draft purposes.

On top of that clean house.

• Like 3

Just now, squire12 said:

if there is no progress/development, then certainly.   he is not that far into his NFL career and the supporting cast is less than ideal....including the coaching staff being 1st timers

I saw some positives, they actually had a moving pocket! Now try some zone read and they might really be cooking

Just now, squire12 said:

might as well see what Howell is.  you know fully well what Heinicke is/isn't

Ehhhhh they're almost assuredly going to fire Rivera in t-minus 12 hours here, I don't want a rookie playing in that scenario if I'm trying to glean if he's got anything. I just suck, ride it out with the Mad MAGAbomber esp if Wentz has a bum hand now on top of everything else, and see what happens.

Just now, Chiefer said:

I saw some positives, they actually had a moving pocket! Now try some zone read and they might really be cooking

I agree there are things to build on.   Some of that is on the coaching to understand what Fields does well and build around that.  1st time HC with defensive background, 1st time OC that has little experience in QB development is a recipe for things not going well

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Ehhhhh they're almost assuredly going to fire Rivera in t-minus 12 hours here, I don't want a rookie playing in that scenario if I'm trying to glean if he's got anything. I just suck, ride it out with the Mad MAGAbomber esp if Wentz has a bum hand now on top of everything else, and see what happens.

I didn't realize that WAS was in that mind set with Rivera.  I guess that makes sense then

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

And they could lose Robert Quinn, roquan wants out.... They may have to add people just to replace some of the better players they already have on a not great roster

Quinn should have been traded last year, when he actually had value, he's been terrible this year. 

And Roquan doesn't want out, he wants top linebacker in the league money... Which he blatantly hasn't earned, doubly so now that we're back to a 4-3 instead of a 3-4, where he was elite at tackling but has terrible sacks/strips/ints. So far he has had one game this season where it looked like he could be worth the money, and like 4 where he's looked terrible.