TNF GDT: commanders at bears

Malfatron

Who wins  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Also Al, they're not going to make Snyder sell the team, nobody wants that can of worms opened.

If it were just the secual harrassment stuff, I would agree. But if there's financial impropriety, the owners will be pissed. Thats taking their money.

Just now, Slateman said:

If it were just the secual harrassment stuff, I would agree. But if there's financial impropriety, the owners will be pissed. Thats taking their money.

Idk unless they get personal guarantee from Bezos to buy the thing I just have a hard time seeing forced desistance because like, everybody else is also cooking the books lets not be naïve here.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I get Brian Robinson is a massively inspiring story but the rookie clearly isn't right yet and Gibson is running way better. Why do they refuse to just give Gibson the ball?

When Rivera wants to play someone, he plays them.  Performance be damned.

See: Jonathan Stewart in 2017

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I get Brian Robinson is a massively inspiring story but the rookie clearly isn't right yet and Gibson is running way better. Why do they refuse to just give Gibson the ball?

That staff really dislikes Gibson for whatever reason, it seems like