Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

I’ve never been more sure of a loss as a Packers fan, which I’m only 35. I’d put it at 1%. I think even the year Javon Walker tore his ACL I thought we had more of a chance at winning those games than tonight. Even if Buffalo didn’t play well it would still take either MLF or AR changing their whole approach in one week.

3 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

I’ve never been more sure of a loss as a Packers fan, which I’m only 35. I’d put it at 1%. I think even the year Javon Walker tore his ACL I thought we had more of a chance at winning those games than tonight. Even if Buffalo didn’t play well it would still take either MLF or AR changing their whole approach in one week.

I feel like there was a New England game I thought for sure we'd lose, too. Otherwise this is the first confident in a loss game I can remember in a long time too.

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

If they can block, tackle, catch a punt, limit penalties, kick a field goal, not fumble, limit screen plays to 20, I think they can keep it within 14

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It was a Rodgers start. Maybe it wasn't New England...

Point being, this is the biggest spread against Rodgers in his career for a reason. I don't think we cover. 

watching josh allen take off against man coverage really does look like rodgers in his youth, except allen is much braver/better at initiating contact. i am sure we will see buffalo's a-ball this week

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, R T said:

If the Bills team is as overconfident in a win as some Packers fans are of a lose the Packers will win by 3 TDs tonight. The NFL isn't about who you play, it is about when you play them. 

The Packers would have to score 3 touchdowns that means…realistically 4+ TD because the Bills aren’t getting shut out. This team right now doesn’t even seem like one that can beat a team that is overlooking them. It is going to take some soul searching by MLF and/or AR to beat a team this good even on a less than stellar night for them.

Edited by packerstk7